[R>Writer] Paid Looking for Writer for Action Game

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I'm looking for a writer to help me plan and write for a game.

Premise
Through a series of poor financial life choices, Claude (renamable) was driven to despair and ended his own life.

However, instead of dying, he wakes up within his favorite gacha game: Femtality. He thought the isekai life would be sweet, but it turns out he has no special abilities. And without his credit card, he's a nobody in a gacha game world.

Worse yet, all the female heroes who used to admire him unconditionally now see him as the useless, weak, pathetic otaku he truly is. Realizing this, they turn on him, milking him for every last coin, exp and shred of dignity he has.

Is this heaven or hell? Well, I guess that depends on you.

Gameplay
- The gameplay is action combat (Beat em Up) with lots of sex themed mini games.
- Story and nsfw scenes are presented in traditional visual novel style.
- Fantasy, think like Sword Art Online scenario but in Genshin Impact
- The game itself is a single player action RPG. NOT a gacha game.

Requirements
- Genuine interest in femdom
- Genuine interest in foot fetish
- Experienced with playing gacha games and knows about gacha game culture (the lingo, the big games, the systems, how players behave)

What I Need
- Story planning
- World building
- Writing both story and sex scenes

Please message me on f95 DM if interested. (If you wanna see what my games look like, see my signature)

Discord name: aerisetta

Last edited:

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
I'm interested in the writing role, I shot you a friend request on discord, my user-name is mercyonmarcyyy