[R>Writer] Share Looking for writer for long term project

Kinky Stuff Studio

Jan 8, 2024
Project:
- TBA

Developer:
- Kinky Stuff Studio (WIP name)

Looking for:
- A writer who will help with the creation of stories, characters, scenes and the like for a long-term project. I do not exclude further cooperation on other projects.

Employment Type:
- Share (40-50% from Patreon)

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: ks.studio

Job Description:
- I explained everything in Looking for section

Additional comments:
- A few words about the project, especially on the technical side. In my mind it is a VN game, in the typical sense of the word. Static background and characters in the foreground. Occasionally transitioning into a full scenes. The game will be created on the Ren'py engine and the renders in Daz 3D. To make it easier, I'll add that I'm from the GMT+1 time zone.

Apr 19, 2022
Hello KSS,
I'm interested in working with you however I have a few questions about the project that I'd like you to answer.

1. How far along is the project?

2. What do you think the workload for the writer will look like per week?
- To elaborate, how much will you be expecting the writer to come up with in about a weeks time for the foreseeable future?

3. What type of story are you trying to make?
- By this I mean what premise have you decided on if any, and what you hope to do with said premise.

Since you mentioned your time zone I wanted to also mention mine, that being MT meaning you are about 8 hours ahead of my time zone.
For obvious reasons that can cause problems, if, however, you are interested in working with me despite that. I would like to get an invite to your discord for ease of communication going forward.