Enchanting lewd
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Project:
- TBA

Developer:
- Me and You, no body else

Looking for:
- A writer who will write the plot, create the characters etc.

Preferred method of contact:
- Xartus#1052 or PM on forum

Additional comments:
- Hey. I am a 3D artist and programmer. I am looking for a project partner who can also create an interesting storyline. I would like to point out two things at the beginning, I do not use DAZ and I want to put emphasis on animation in the project, also the one not related to bed scenes. If you are interested, please write! Thanks for reading!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'm not applying. I am only asking because it would help your recruitment push and I have an obsession with effective marketing! :)

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I knew I would forget something, I can show you in a private message
And what if they don't like what they see? Now you've put this person in an uncomfortable position of having to tell you they're not interested in working with you because they didn't like what you had to show them. If you're an artist, then show your art. What's the big secret? Personally, when I see these kinds of posts (and there's a ton of them), I just assume their art sucks, and I move on. Because if they were proud of it, why wouldn't they put it on display for everyone to see? But that's just me.

PuriHolly

Jul 29, 2021
Hello! I'm not a writter by profession, but I'm also looking to create interesting stories and I believe I have the capability to do so.
If you like we could share ideas and details about it and see if it's worth giving it a shot. :)

malasha

Sep 6, 2020
Yo, I hit you up on discord. I am more interested if you have a idea in mind, that you want brought to life, or if you are giving the writer art and want them to determine the story.