- TBA

Developer:
- Cursed Studio

Looking for:
- Writer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Cursed Studio#1271

Job Description:
- The CS team is looking for a writer to start work on a new debut project. Experience doesn't count for us but creativity and quality! If you feel up to the task, feel free to contact us.

Additional comments:
- We don't have a profiled idea, we are totally rubbing shoulders with your idea, we hope for long term cooperation, we offer 40% of patreon revenue. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on discord.

Blohblobs

Feb 10, 2022
Hello, I have a story drafted however I am currently in the process of learning DAZ and blender to bring the project to life. I am willing to collab if we mesh and you are interested in the story. I am not interested in the revenue side of things, just want to see my creation come to life. Message me on discord if this is something you would consider. Sugga_D #4786.
thanks.

MdaWalrus

Jun 3, 2018
Do you have any preference for a specific kind of game? I have some ideas, but I wanted to know if we even have similar tastes.

Daisy Dukes

Apr 11, 2022
Totally interested! I'd love to help build a good story that the audience digs. Hope my services can be of use.

Luca_D

Jun 25, 2018
i'm interested, i just want to know what type of game are you planning to do, for example, is a dating sim, sandbox, linear story, etc. and if the game will be 3D, 2D, or anime style 3D.

Also, I like to try to develop my writing skill to make future games, I´ve full confidence in my creativity, the thing is that I'm not an English native speaker, so maybe i'd have some grammar errors.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
Hi,
I have a solid spicy story which is inspired by a real-life situation.
My only preference is that it's represented by 3DCG characters. I'll be open to other styles if the art is really good.

My portfolio includes a novel, character maps & story writing for a video publication & poems.
Unfortunately, I can't disclose these titles due to the nature of this platform i.e. F95.

Happy to share more details about the story privately on Discord (have sent a friend request; I'm pale-seesaw#0925)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have sent a friend request on Discord. I am 3/4th of the way through final book of trilogy (approx 1500 pages double spaced) I also have an elevator introduction and a longer intrro. Please look for O'Neillw/2L's