[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for writer who can write NTR

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Project:
- What would it be like to live in a world without God? For those atheist you may believe that is simply reality, but for those on a small forgotten planet abandoned in the middle of the dark void they quickly learned of the effects.
Seeing easy prey the gates of hell opened up and while the modern technology humanity had replaced God with allowed them to survive, while barely humanity survived the war, as a result much of the knowledge was lost that made this modern world possible and a new dark age began. Now, with humanity at it's weakest, the army of hell gather's it's power to finish them off once and for all. It is now up to a single hero to save the day, with the help of his childhood friends Klaara and Amber as well as a talented young mage that joined up to help them out, he will save the day.
But the hero Alex doesn't know.
What the hero doesn't know is that behind the scenes, the young mage Hunter, his beloved young priest Amber and his best friend Klaara, a female alchemist, are having a physical relationship.
The two of them have fallen into a state of pleasure, unable to be satisfied by anyone but Hunter. Is the hero the type of man who will love them even if their bodies belong to another?

I am working to create an netorase/netori game in RPGM placed in a fantasy world. The main draw and central mechanic is that the players can play as either the one who steals or the one being stolen from and will switch back and forth, the one enhancing the fantasy of the other through the player's actions.

Developer:
- I can take care of most of the development, I just need you to write to a few select parts in certain situations. That being said, I could use all of the help I can get, so if you want to put in your input or help out that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for:
- Writer with experience or a fetish for NTR and/or femdom

Employment Type:
-If it takes off it can be shared but I am doing this as a hobby not a money making venture. If you want to see your fantasies realized then this could be a good opportunity but if you're just looking to make money then I can't help you.

Work commitment:
- Part time, but if you want to put in more effort I won't stop you.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord ChaosOpen#1007

Job Description:
-I can't write a convincing cuckold. I can write someone in pain from the heartbreak, I can write someone who is sexually excited, but writing someone who is excited from the heartbreak is a bridge too far. So, if you believe you can bring to life someone who enjoys being separated from their lover I would love to work with you.

Additional comments:
For the work, at minimum you will basically be given this and then you have creative control to add in any reposes you think would suit him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues