Project:
Joy

Developer:
LustFight - -

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid,
In the future it is possible to pay, for now it is difficult to deal with international payments

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord LustFight#4540
Or here on F95

Job Description:
I'm making a game called "Joy" where the events take place in a promising new city, which is also called "Joy," a city where the MC moves in with his girlfriend. After some time the city and the whole world is hit by an unknown early disease and MC is forced to quarantine, for a better understanding it is worth reading the game itself.

I don't speak English at all, so I try to write the text as simply as possible, so that it can be easily translated into English by a machine and the proofreader can easily correct it in the right way. But it's time for me to change, because many people say that the text is too simple, and I am unable to change it because my native language is not English.

What is required of you? Rewrite the existing text in a way that makes it more interesting to the reader. If you can add more humor where it is needed, that would be wonderful. I'd like to say the same thing about drama.

With all the renders and music already in the game, it's a great opportunity for you to test your skills as a writer and create a good product that a lot of people will enjoy. That's what Joy is.

d3r106.jpg d4b46.jpg d4b90.jpg d194.jpg

Reactions: mrcmd69

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Cool zombie/plague/virus trope allow rules where you use strength and cunning in a direct way.

It's my favorite genre, are you still looking?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Cool zombie/plague/virus trope allow rules where you use strength and cunning in a direct way.

It's my favorite genre, are you still looking?
I found a couple of people, but we can discuss it. It's best in discord in messages.