[R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for Writer!

Midnight-A

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Midnight-A and I'm looking for a writer who wants to create a NSFW video game with me.
Plot, setting and everything else is open for discussion (as well as fetishes ;) ).

Project:
Currently I have different ideas and playable prototypes of some videogames that I have made in my free time, but as I advance in the development of these I could notice my lack of
skills for writing dialogues, plots, etc.
So I'm looking for a writer who wants to create a NSFW video game with me.

Developer:
Me, Midnight-A

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
For the time being it will be unpaid. But in the future when this project is funded through Patreon (or other alternatives), it will be paid or shared.

Work commitment:
It will probably be a fairly long project, so at least until the release of the first build it will take a couple of months.

Preferred method of contact:
Here or Discord (Midnight-A#0938)
Or if you don't have Discord you can send me a DM here.

Job Description:
Your job as a writer will be to write the main story, plots and subplots of the game, as well as the characters and dialogues.
Creative freedom will depend on the alignment of sites like F95 as well as Patreon.

Additional comments:
No previous experience is necessary, but any previous work, whether in a video game or any other medium, would be appreciated.

My native language is not english, so I prefer to have a native speaker or someone with good english proficiency level dedicated to this task.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.