Looking for writers for netorare futanari project (paid)

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I'm looking for writers for a third person netorare project with a husband, wife and futanari netori.

It's the second Infidelisoft project after Swing & Miss, which is about to be completed. Unlike Swing & Miss this is less of a nukige but more like a interactive visual novel where players can choose which parts of the story to escalate. Exhibitionism, worship, denial, anal, bondage, pet play and gangbang themes are among the possible routes to follow.

The project consists of separate scenes with a variety of fetishes so it's possible to write only a few scenes or "route". This means writing styles which are too much out of the ordinary are not fit for the project.

If interested send me an e-mail at thentrchy@gmail.com with:
  • A sample of your writing
  • Your per word rate
  • What you are interested or not interested in writing
  • Anything else of importance
Thanks to anyone reading and/or applying.

Reactions: lunaris22

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I probably won't be able to release a new version of Swing & Miss this month, so I'm trying to build a first teaser version for this project to release this month instead.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Also, will the futa in this game have a different personality from Davis and Kyleigh? It would be very interesting if the futa is kind and innocent on the surface but is actually a pervertrd person inside.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Also, will the futa in this game have a different personality from Davis and Kyleigh? It would be very interesting if the futa is kind and innocent on the surface but is actually a pervertrd person inside.
The personality is not completely different, but the writer is different so there's definitely a different feeling. Aside from that there's going to be a lot of choices in this one, so mostly the futa's course of action is up to the player.

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
The personality is not completely different, but the writer is different so there's definitely a different feeling. Aside from that there's going to be a lot of choices in this one, so mostly the futa's course of action is up to the player.
Does that mean we will be able to make decisions for the futa, wife, and husband?

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
Sounds great! My one last question is: is the futa in this game a girl with dick and vagina at the same time, or basically a male that went through surgery?

Nesnah6130

Jan 6, 2019
And if the futa is basically a male that went through surgeries. What is her purpose of becoming a futa if her real interests actually lie in females?

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Woman without vagina and with dick and balls, so not really a futa by official terms. The topic of sex changes and the likes is purposely avoided so players can decide for themselves what the story behind it is (shemale, very rare condition, whatever else).