• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

[R>Writer] Looking for writers for short stories.

Hanekura

Dec 22, 2022
Hi,

I am looking for a writer to produce one or more small game / story.
I would be the producer of the game including the graphic parts, programming and distribution. I work with Daz3D and Renpy programs.
The idea is to produce a game including multiple short stories linked or not before maybe jumping into something big.

Employment Type: - Regarding payment, unfortunately I don't have the resources to pay upfront or during production. It will therefore be a sharing system with some specificities. It would be payment per word but via revenue sharing. To be discussed in private.

Work commitment: - I'm interested in small projects to start including an MC(or not?) and 1 or 2 Love interest (or Fuck interest) characters. I would need at least a complete plan of the story involving an end. For the writing itself I ask for nothing more than a regular report to know if you are still working on it. Of course i'm totally ok with an already fully writen story.

Preferred method of contact: - Discord: Hanekura#3575 or here

Additional comments: - The story should obviously please me, but as for the writing itself, since it's not my language, I wouldn't really be able to judge the quality. So I would do with what is offered to me regardless of the quality (within reason... no misplaced her/his/you'r etc...)

I refuse anything under the age of consent, rape, futa, trans, fury, bestiality, urination, sleep sex and realy old chars.
I'm ok for a male or female mc.
Ok for gay/lesb content (not my preference though)

The story can contain choices or not, at your convenience. Must be fairly short, ranging from one day to a maximum of one week. You can include description for the environment or not, I will adapt.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I would also be interested in seeing some of your work, since your offer itself sure is tempting.
As you got your ideas and wishes, so does a writer and its important to see if your visuals can meet a writers inner picture of the scenes/characters/style.