[R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for writters [Adult] [Princess Trainer: Jasmine]

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Hi, I'm Kia, the lead programmer and project manager of Princess trainer: Jasmine game, We're looking for writers to write small portions of the story in our game.

Job description
You will be in charge of writing small encounters and events, each of them can be around 10 to 40 lines of dialogue. We will provide a general outline of the events and you'll have lots of freedom on how you want to write them.

Compensation
At the moment we don't have enough support to allow us to pay for this positions, but we keep track of your contribution amount and will try to compensate you accordingly once we gained enough momentum.
It might not seem as valuable as cold hard cash but you'll also get a chance to be involved in a relatively complex game and learn a thing or two to hone your skills being a part of our team.
We always try to help each other climb the ladder and improve, I'm sure you'll find being a friend of us very rewarding.

How to apply
You can contact me directly on discord: Kia#6810
Alternatively you can join our server and look around before hand:

More info
The project is open source and the game is free.
We haven't got to a beta release stage yet, but there are monthly builds of the game that you can download and try if it helps you decide.