Identify Looking for Yokai femdom game, which name I can´t remember

413-X

Feb 7, 2020
I´ve been looking for a game which name I can´t remember of a spooky male MC side-scrolling survival game In which You had to survive from 12PM to 6AM in an abandoned japanese school.
You are greeted by the ghost of a girl which name I think was Hanako and instructs you that if you wanted to leave alive, you have to survive until 6AM, because a friend dared you to come here.
Of the actual I Remember you had a flashlight and had a few consumable items that you went and find on the floor. Like batteries for your flashlight, a box to hide yourself, a time stopping watch, and a few others
There were multiple Yokai that if they caught you they´d rape you and after that you´d lose 1 heart out of 3. As you keepplaying more yokais would start to appear like a pianistthat played beethoven, or a doll that skipped from classroom to clas room and if you happend to be in the same room, she´d fuck you. a police girl with a traffic lightswhich if turned red you´d have to stop moving, or she´ll, yet again, rape you. a japanese zombie that jumped around, a really tall lady with a white dress and hat, a painting that if you move next to it it fell down and started to suck you off, a hole on the ground thatyou have to disssolvewith you torch.

And Spoilers: In the end you have to choose between staying in the abandoned place withthe ghot