Seeking Looking for Zombie Girl Games

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
To clarify what exactly I'm looking for.
I'm looking for any game that has | Human Male x Female Zombie | interactions, that is unfortunately a combo that is quite rare- especially well made.
I don't care for any |Human Female x Zombie | games, there are plenty of those games around that'd you'd just be able to stumble upon them.

Preferably no VN's like I Walk Amongst Zombies, because id like some actual gameplay with my games.
The only real games that do this that I've found were by the same developer: Zombie Island and Dead End.

Unfortunately they are very grindy, but they are games where MC actually does it with real zombies, not Zombie lookalikes that are actually just like normal girls in every other way.
(But that's a topic for another discussion)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Stickmanlt

May 19, 2021
This isn’t in f95zone, but you can easily find it, search for Zombikko island.
Lost in a unknown island, fill with zombies, the player needs to gather food, water and wood, defeat some zombies, and ”defeat” another zombies.
It has different endings, you can choose to scape alone, with 1 girl/guy, the entire group, etc.

Edit: Is more easy to find it in japanese ぞんびっ娘アイランド. The translation exists, gl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
To clarify what exactly I'm looking for.
I'm looking for any game that has | Human Male x Female Zombie | interactions, that is unfortunately a combo that is quite rare- especially well made.
I don't care for any |Human Female x Zombie | games, there are plenty of those games around that'd you'd just be able to stumble upon them.

Preferably no VN's like I Walk Amongst Zombies, because id like some actual gameplay with my games.
The only real games that do this that I've found were by the same developer: Zombie Island and Dead End.

Unfortunately they are very grindy, but they are games where MC actually does it with real zombies, not Zombie lookalikes that are actually just like normal girls in every other way.
(But that's a topic for another discussion)

Thanks for any suggestions!
hey, in another games of asanago is some zombie fuck too. Zombie hazard, sexy doll i found, etc. BTW did you found something else?

Jan 28, 2018
You can try Zombie Girl Island 1 and . You can fuck the zombie girls, rape the girls, zombify the girls and then fuck them. You can also just romance them both the girls when they are alive or when they turn into a zombie.