[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking to Build a Team

tpxdelta

Oct 22, 2017
Project:
The project doesn't have a name yet, but it has a concept. It would be something along the lines of something like Academy34 (Adult Overwatch Game) but, it would be for Rainbow Six Siege, atleast at the start. I have big plans for it, but those can wait. The game would have most if not all of the female operators from the game, and there would be H-scenes with most if not all of them. I can give more information in private.

Developer:
Hello, you can call me Delta for now. My discord is delta#0614, feel free to contact me here or there.

Looking for:
Looking for a 2D or 3D artist and a programmer.

Employment Type:
For the start, unpaid. But, once we get along in the project, I do plan to start a Patreon and get funding. I will revenue share and I do not intend on getting a large cut, I will most likely give more to the Artist and Programmer than myself.

Work commitment:
I will be working on this full time if it takes off as long as I am stuck inside, once school comes back, it will be part time.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, check above for my info

Requested Job Description:
Sufficient programmer and artist. I will ask you to make a few small things for me just to get a idea of what you can do, nothing big. Just like a small functioning game or a sketch or two.

Additional comments:
I recognize that I will not be doing the heavy lifting here, and that I only have the concept and the writing to do, so like I said in payment, I will split it fairly for the work that is done if payment does come in. Can't wait to work with some of you

Reactions: prisspanda

prisspanda

May 1, 2020
Hi, I'm a French developer. I would like to try the dev of a dating novel. Can we talk about in private ?

oldedog

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, I've got some experience with Ren'py and I'm interested in working on this game. I sent you a friend request on discord, I'm Oldedog#0658.

jdlv

Jun 12, 2020
Yo, I'm a bit of an all rounder (mostly 3d and python scripting). Test me with a small project idea?