Looking to create a game

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I'm looking for some help making a game I have no programming background so the positions I need are programmer, coder, assistant writer and editor (I'm a writer so you don't have to think I'm bringing nothing to the project). I have no way of paying you at the moment but I have several game ideas and if they take off I plan on creating a website for us to get support and pay you out of that (I'm thinking of starting a patreon first just so we can get the money off bat but I know that they have been cracking down on adult content creators.)

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
You need capital to start an adult game or as any other firm or business. If you're recruiting in a pirate forum, then I wonder how will you do when dealing with legality, contracts, upload service, web maintenance, marketing, upkeep, salary, managing profits and starting fees of your initial employees, etc.

You can't just barge in and say, "Hey, make me an adult game and I'll pay you somewhere in the future." Trust me, it sounds good in paper but the execution is beyond your imagination.

Reactions: uradamus