[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share [CLOSED] Looking to expand the team, Writer(s), Artist(s)

AdultMoonGames

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
banner.png
Hi everyone,
We are looking for some people who would help creating Shattered Legacy and maybe other future projects.
I'm Projects head, have skills in: 3d art, programming, project management and PR management.
Since two team members are going to go on a break starting from next month (studies starts), it was decided to start looking for replacements.

Developer:
- AdultMoonGames - -

Project:
- Shattered Legacy - You wake up in a hospital, don’t remember much of your past. In the hospital room you are greeted by a girl and a doctor. You begin to question if people around you really are who they say they are. Here, the hard way to recovery begins. Engage in a huge world, filled with multiple choices, characters and plotlines to explore.

Looking for:
  • Writer​
  • Artist​

Employment Type:
- Share, revenue is shared

Work commitment:
  • Short term - 1-3 Updates​
  • Long term - Project finish​
  • Long commitment - Finishing and starting new projects​

Preferred method of contact:
- AdultMoon#7896 or PM

Job Description:
  • Writer - Expand the ideas, plotline and so on...​
  • Artist - Create 3d art with Daz Studio​

Additional comments:
Project is launched and is in v0.1.2 (Shattered Legacy) while update v0.2 is close to be finished.
Art showcase:
d1lilshow04.png d2hannahbath07.png d2hannahbath14.png d3lilyroom04.png d4cof07.png

Last edited:

LongiCalabresa

Aug 19, 2021
Well, it is pretty boring, but the renders are good. The UI is a bit confusing too.

Anyway, I don't see how I could make a good story out of it without some romantic tensions. If NTR is up your alley I may work on it.

Reactions: Silver

AdultMoonGames

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
Well, it is pretty boring, but the renders are good. The UI is a bit confusing too.

Anyway, I don't see how I could make a good story out of it without some romantic tensions. If NTR is up your alley I may work on it.
NTR is something I would like to avoid for this project, you can hit me up on discord, I can expand on some future events, maybe you would become inspired