[S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Unpaid Looking to Get Started In Adult Gaming

HereticalDoses

Apr 19, 2021
Skills:
  • Professional Software Developer
  • Hobbyist Writer
  • Native English Speaker and Part-Time Grammar Pedant
  • Amateur Music Producer
Preferred method of contact:
Discord is preferred. Email works as well but is checked less frequently. Feel free to message me any time with inquiries.​
Employment Type & Rates:
Unpaid. I am looking for exposure to new ideas and technologies for the time being. This type of work is to get me accustomed to working in adult gaming as well as getting my name and work out there for people to see. My only requirement is that I am credited if I contribute value to a project.​

Availability:
Part Time. I currently work full-time. Any work I do for you would be during my free time.​

Additional comments:
While I am most skilled as a software developer, my real passion lies in creative works. I am looking to showcase my skills as a writer and musician. I would be more than happy to consult on programming matters, but I would prefer to provide my services as a writer or music producer.​
I currently do not have any works under this nom de plume, but will make sure to update this thread when I have work ready to show.​
Thank you for the interest and feel free to reach out or comment on this post if you believe I can be of any assistance.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Are you still interested in programming and writing? I am working on a game about a couple and the journey into swinging. If you are, I would love to discuss it with you. Thanks.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey - Dev of "Where the Heart is", looking to expand the team. Send me a DM if you want to chat further.