[S>Writer] Paid Unpaid looking to help

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Hey, I noticed many games on this site have short sex scenes where not much detail is added, and it's a shame because the art is good while the dialogue seems to be mostly skipped over. I want to fix that issue in your game if you instead focus on the art or story itself. Most of my background in writing is being on a radio news team producing and winning two regional and one national awards when I was an intern. So I have experience in writing, proofreading, and editing anything that needs to be done to make scenes not dull. You know, not having the generic (he banged her hard and fast, etc.).

So if you are interested, let me know! Find my Twitter, where I have also done 3D artwork in the past as well @GuyUpload. Also, ignore that meme game I made in 2019. It was purposefully cringe.

Skills:
- What are you good at?
Writing, Editing, Proofreading

Preferred method of contact:
- Message me on here. I will check it every so often every day.

Employment Type & Rates:
Since I do not have much experience, I am willing to write a few scenes voluntarily. If the project blows up, then I would want to negotiate.

Availability:
- I currently have a full-time job. However, I do have one of those office jobs that gives me a shit ton of free time to think about the project. But, overall. I would say primarily part-time as needed for right now.

PinkTail Studio

Nov 12, 2020
I'm looking for a proofreader/writer, if you are interested (and don't mind some NSFW kinks), we can chat on Discord: PinkTail Studio#6969

Cheers,
PTS