[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking to hire a Blender animator to animate sex scenes using DAZ characters.

gertruse

Jun 10, 2018
Hi! I am working on a project in DAZ and am realizing that the task of animating sex scenes is, at least at the moment, too challenging for me to attempt. I am looking to hire a blender artist who is comfortable animating imported DAZ characters. I would like to hire someone to make between 5 and 10 short (3-4 second) animations. These animations would just be variations of common positions. The only thing I am concerned with is that the animations look clean and put together nicely. This would be a well-paid job.

Thank you!

Vyb

Jul 17, 2022
Hi! I am working on a project in DAZ and am realizing that the task of animating sex scenes is, at least at the moment, too challenging for me to attempt. I am looking to hire a blender artist who is comfortable animating imported DAZ characters. I would like to hire someone to make between 5 and 10 short (3-4 second) animations. These animations would just be variations of common positions. The only thing I am concerned with is that the animations look clean and put together nicely. This would be a well-paid job.

Thank you!
did you ever find someone to do this?