[R>Proofreader] Paid Looking to hire an English proofreader/editor for the game Vis.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Project:
- Vis (https://f95zone.to/threads/vis-v1-2-ch-1-mad-king-games.22179/)

Developer:
- Mad King (me)

Looking for:
- A person proficient in English to be hired for proofreading/editing the monthly scripts.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- The person should respect the deadlines or the target date agreed by both of us.

Preferred method of contact:
- F95 PM/ Discord: Mad King#4483)

Job Description:
- The proofreader/editor will receive each week parts of the script along with some renders in order to help understand the plot of that update. From the point of receiving the scripts, the material should be delivered in the timeframe agreed upon. I am open to understanding if their setbacks or other issues, as long as there I am notified about them.

- The payment will be transferred upon delivering each script or after delivering the last part of that story update.

KevintheJace

Feb 17, 2019
Hey there. Don't know if you're still looking for writers, but I sent you a friend request on discord. I've written and edited over four novels in my time and am currently working towards an English degree. I've also played your game and I quite like it. I thought it'd be worth it to shoot my shot.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey there. Don't know if you're still looking for writers, but I sent you a friend request on discord. I've written and edited over four novels in my time and am currently working towards an English degree. I've also played your game and I quite like it. I thought it'd be worth it to shoot my shot.
Hey there,

The position has been closed as I found someone to fill in. Thank you for the interest you've shown.