Identify Looking to identify a game with an avatar like premise.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I'm looking for a mostly kinetic novel where you are a guy who's one out of two survivors from his tribe being wiped out in a world where there's different nations with each having an elemental power(like in Avatar, but with some of them having futuristic technology), the other one being a blue haired girl i think. Said tribe was almos wiped out because basically each member of them was an avatar who could use any of the elements. The story then follows you while you travel from nation to nation with that girl look to A: master all the elements, and B: find girls to have decendency with and revive the tribe.

When I last played it only the first part was completed, and it had 4 endings, first if you played it normally you would get with the girl from the first nation you visited (Electricity based) and after you completed her story you could load a previous save and an option that took you to the true path and made you go to the next nation (Earth based) would be available, then you'd repeat the same, play the route for the girl there and then you'd unlock an option to let you follow the true story and just go to the next nation.

If it helps at all, i'm pretty sure the title was only one word, a name to be more precise.