• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Unpaid Looking to join a project

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
Sorry English is not my native but i will try, i'm currently looking for a game that I can join for help
I was former devs of Haramase project and I once want to try my luck on making my own game but then, too many thing to do, i need to develop story, code, draw at the same time and it's overwhelm, i can't handle it all.
except Renpy, i can code on unity C# ( success made Visual novel on Unity ,RPG Stats like Oblivion ) , skill on blender 3D ( animation , modeling ) , 2D using SAI paint tool, substance painter, substance designer, Adobe After Effects, RPG MV
I think I should start from the beginning and work for somebody before i can work on my own game
contact me on discord : Big Smoke#9212
or contact email : eredarstormrage@gmail.com
or facebook : Abh Ren
I don't need payment but 1 or 2 $ on patreon support can make me happy i suppose?

Last edited:

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
If you are interested I could bring you on to my project message me and let me know