[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Composer] [R>Writer] Looking to make a team as a beginner

chillboi2

Oct 18, 2021
Project:
- Start with a pilot AVN project(guy moves to new city. Connects with his cousin and aunt. Gets into relationship. Harem story). Later on, we can move to a bigger project

Developer:
- Discord: chillboi#5982

Looking for:
- 2D/3D Artist, Writer, Programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share once it starts from patreon or something

Work commitment:
- Short to Long term. Depends how project progress

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I am looking for other beginner game developers, artists, writer to come together to make a game. I am currently learning Ren'py and daz3d. I am a software engineer so lean more towards programming so would love to have people with interest in design and creating visuals. I am open to various ideas and try out different stuff. Thanks

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
Project:
- Start with a pilot AVN project(guy moves to new city. Connects with his cousin and aunt. Gets into relationship. Harem story). Later on, we can move to a bigger project

Developer:
- Discord: chillboi#5982

Looking for:
- 2D/3D Artist, Writer, Programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share once it starts from patreon or something

Work commitment:
- Short to Long term. Depends how project progress

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I am looking for other beginner game developers, artists, writer to come together to make a game. I am currently learning Ren'py and daz3d. I am a software engineer so lean more towards programming so would love to have people with interest in design and creating visuals. I am open to various ideas and try out different stuff. Thanks
what is your discord?