[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Looking to offer any service

DyntosDyntos

Dec 20, 2018
Feel free to hit me up with any offer, i'm willing to work low rates as long as i can get experience.
I have only translated so far, but i would love to work in this industry in any way.
I think ideally i would offer services as tester or as a proofreader.
i'm fluent in spanish and english and i think i could help with ideas in developing and even try writing, i know there are already people with a lot of experience writing but i could be a good proofreader for those whose english is not their main language or a supporting writer for more trivial conversations, i am willing to put in as much hours as needed and learn wathever is needed, i could even try to learn programming if it was needed, i just haven't done it because i don't know which language could land me a job in a project im passionate about, i have enjoyed html, ren'py, rpgm and unity games, so i wouldn't know what's a good place to start with, but i'm really looking forward to working and learning wathever is necessary.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: filthysanti

Employment Type & Rates:
I would work on gigs everything negotiable and i'd work full time for $100 rn

Availability:
Willing to go full time, right now i have full availability

Hope we can work together and i can offer a service valuable to you, if you have any suggestions instead of an offer you can also let me know.

Last edited: