[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking to put Together a Playtest Group

TerraSolGames

Feb 23, 2019
Terra/Sol Games is looking to put together a playtest group for our AVNG, 'The Adventures of the Rosalind Franklin'.

We would like a group committed to playtesting the game over the long run. As with most AVNGs it will be released in chapters as they are created.

Playtesters will be asked to contribute comments as well as fill out questionnaires regarding the game. Several playthroughs may be required.

The game will take place in our Tabletop RPG setting of 'The Twilight Sector'. It is a science fiction setting and will follow the exploits of dual main characters as well as select NPCs. The main characters will include one male and one female. While the game will have adult content including depictions of sex, it will be a story first game. If your cup of tea is harem games or being able to pursue every in-game character, this probably won't be a good fit for you. I will be setting up a discord channel for our playtest group. Please let me know here if you would be interested in participating and we can discuss any questions you might have privately. Thanks and I hope to be hearing from those interested soon.

Frame 215 DS.jpg

TerraSolGames

Feb 23, 2019
Well if no one is interested, does anyone have a suggestion where I could recruit some playtesters? Thanks.