[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Share Looking to Recruit A Small Team For New Project

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Project:
The project I'm hoping to start is an ongoing Adult Visual Novel series with a solid story, you can message me for some of the more finer details of this story if you want on my Discord below. I'm looking for a small team that will work initially as unpaid during the concept phase while all the ideas and interfaces are worked out, leading to becoming a fully paid member of staff once we get something tangible (A proof of concept Demo), hoping that I can find individuals who will be willing to work on a SubscribeStar or Patreon money share basis, maybe both because certain things in the game would probably not be Patreon friendly these days....

The initial script idea is to have the players control multiple protagonists where each chapter is told from a different characters perspective, the format of the project will be split into chapters that will include different types of gameplay combined with mini game puzzle elements, because of these unique gameplay elements being conceptualised I know for a fact I don't have the programming acumen to make these concepts a reality. One of the protagonists is the leader of a cult that uses a number of different tactics (depending on the individual) to turn beautiful women into Love Dolls known as Angels, the leader of this cult is known as The Highfather, who controls this secret underground operation that has members in every area of society, from college tutors, police officers, judges, etc. There are other protagonists in the story that the player can control that are known as "Apostles", these characters will be responsible for the training, corruption and the breaking of their victims, like I said this organisation has infested every area of the fictional society. The third protagonist I have planned (Which the story kinda revolves around is the young and beautiful Law Enforcement Agent that has stumbled across this case, discovering this cult that has existed since recorded history began when a colleague goes missing and turns up three months later in an unconnected drug raid, reduced to little more than a mindless pleasure doll, a completely different person with no other purpose than to give pleasure. Our Main Protagonist then has to uncover information about this shadow cult, but the closer she gets the more people closest to her begin to act strangely (the cult has gotten to them too), our agent has to solve the unsolvable case. I'm also looking to have the possibility of multiple endings to the story, the good ending and the bad ending depending on the players playing style and preference, where a) our agent is broken and becomes another pleasure doll or b) our agent takes down the cult but at a great personal cost to herself.....

Like I said I'm hoping for this project to become chapter based using multiple playable characters and multiple different perspectives, there will be a lot of kinks in the project including BDSM, Non-Consent, Corruption, Brainwashing and a lot more.

What I will bring to this project is a solid story, English is my first language which will come in handy, I also have a decent rig where I can render images at high speeds and high quality (RTX-3070), I've also getting the hang of Daz 3D myself, but I am looking for an artist with better skills than I have to increase the graphics quality and produce a higher level of overall quality than I can. I'm also looking for a Programmer, pretty easy going with this whether it be Unity, Ren'Py etc.

Thanks for looking and if you're interested then drop me message to talk about things further.

Developer:
- MegaVox
- Discord MegaVox#7343

Looking for:
- 3D Artist(s)
- Programmer

Employment Type:
- Unpaid while in concept phase, once a proof of concept is produced (Demo) then we can move this project onto SubscribeStar where finances will be worked out on an equal share basis among the potential team members.....

Work commitment:
- Hoping for this to be a long term, ongoing project, I woudn't demand full time commitment from anyone to be fair, just looking for a team that has the same dedication that I do to creating this project, Part Time or Spare Time will obviously be fine in the early days. Who knows the project could grow massively or it could be a dud, never know till we try....

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Full Time, Part Time or Spare Time 3D artist(s) and programmer required for a long term, ongoing Adult 3D Visual Novel Game, looking for 3D Artists familiar with Daz 3D, posing, props, maybe later some animated scenes, looking for an Artist who can produce high quality graphical images in a style that will compliment the story. Also looking for a programmer who can code the project and implement some of the minigame ideas and gameplay elements I have concepts for, preferably Ren'Py but I'm open to other ideas.....

Additional comments:
- Any further information needed just drop me a line if you're interested and we can work out some of the finer details by coming to arrangements that suit everyone....