Unpaid Looking to start a Dev Team (Closed)

May 27, 2021
Project:
Straight Game/ Very Dark and Serious/ Urban-City Setting/Renders or 2D art is fine/ The Programmer's job might be difficult though

Developer:
me

Looking for:
Coder (Renpy[beginners]), Artist(3D[beginners] or 2D[beginners]), Writer [beginner]

Employment Type:
Unpaid, Shared

Work commitment:
Whenever you feel like it

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Server/comements

Job Description:
I'm looking for people who are passionate about having something in their resume before moving onto something more serious.
I can be online 24/7 if need be and very descriptive or precise.
I am not looking for professionals. Just people who want to work on a rough draft for an ambitious yet serious (in tone) interactive novel.
I am only doing this get experience and to decide if I want to be the one working on the game or the one paying for the game to be made.
I have experience in writing, but I am not great at it. I have a drawing tablet, but am also not that great at well... drawing. I have done basic coding in python and Renpy so I know how hard it can be.
If you want we can discuss all sorts of things preferably soon as again I am pretty much active 24/7.
If wasn't clear I am looking for people who can draw but need experience or just simply lower standards. Programmers who can do the basics (variables/minigames(if possible))
and writers aren't that great at writing.
I can help with all three though it'll take some time to learn/adjust.
Any questions or complaints, let know or don't it's you guys.

Last edited:

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
am curious on what type of game your gonna make like will it have choices or is it linear or would it be a kinetic novel?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I little more detail would be nice as pointed out above - is this going to be a VN or Sandbox type of game and what genre is the game going to be?

There are certain genre that I wouldn't touch...

Reactions: IrisSucc
May 27, 2021
I actually have a few ideas I've been slowly plotting out if you want a writer.
to be honest I don't know what to do with my life. I'm trying to get a girlfriend at the moment and get accepted to an art school. But if you want to work with me and an Daz 3D artist who can muster up renders through the "no textures" because we have crappy pc's then feel free to work with us.
I sent a discord invite through the private messages.

Last edited:

kmklr72

Aug 13, 2020
I'm looking to get into RenPy programming and may be willing to help. I already know Python (regularly use it in my day job). I also have an old 1060ti that doesn't really do much other than transcoding for media serving but I'm not sure what quality of renders you'd be able to get off of it in a reasonable time.

May 27, 2021
I'm looking to get into RenPy programming and may be willing to help. I already know Python (regularly use it in my day job). I also have an old 1060ti that doesn't really do much other than transcoding for media serving but I'm not sure what quality of renders you'd be able to get off of it in a reasonable time.
Well to be honest terrible renders aren't a bad idea because I am hoping to create multiple games that have a great story not visuals. Visuals are probably the last step and can be done by a professional daz 3d artist. since they are the most time consuming to get done right. So if you can just help with the programing of the demo or help write a third script I'd be more than glad to work with you to get it done.

kmklr72

Aug 13, 2020
Well to be honest terrible renders aren't a bad idea because I am hoping to create multiple games that have a great story not visuals. Visuals are probably the last step and can be done by a professional daz 3d artist. since they are the most time consuming to get done right. So if you can just help with the programing of the demo or help write a third script I'd be more than glad to work with you to get it done.
Happy to help with programming. Not sure how helpful I could be with writing but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I can definitely help with editing though.

May 27, 2021
Happy to help with programming. Not sure how helpful I could be with writing but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I can definitely help with editing though.
Glad to hear you are willing to give it a shot or at least are willing to help with programing. here is a link to a discord channel where we can discuss things much faster and efficiently. Discord removed because some sent a spam message which is really confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmklr72

MaxLogan

Aug 27, 2022
Experienced erotica and game writer here. Toss me the details, I'm interested.

Discord MaxLogan#9721

May 27, 2021
Experienced erotica and game writer here. Toss me the details, I'm interested.

Discord MaxLogan#9721
Sorry to disappoint you but the project is offline as of recently. The reasons are not exactly clear as to why some members were offline but it happened. Furthermore, I have other things to do since summer is almost over and I have to get back to college.

MaxLogan

Aug 27, 2022
Sorry to disappoint you but the project is offline as of recently. The reasons are not exactly clear as to why some members were offline but it happened. Furthermore, I have other things to do since summer is almost over and I have to get back to college.
Too bad, thanks for the update!!