[R>Programmer] Paid Looking to translate this old game 闇の声

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Project:

- Translation of "Voice of Darkness 1" 闇の声

This game has been around since the 90s and to date no English patch exists for it. Something I hope to change.

Developer:

- The developer of the game itself is Black Cyc however since they seem uninterested in translating the game I will be leading the efforts to get this game a patch.

Looking for:

-Translator (Has since been filled)

-Programmer

Employment Type:

- This will be a paid position. I will do payments by Paypal however if you have an account on Fiverr freelancer I will consider that a factor in your favor.

Work commitment:

- The goal is to get this game translated. And as you might be able to tell from the title Voice of Darkness is a series of games, so if things go well I will hire the team to translate other games I enjoy but lack English patches for.

Preferred method of contact:

-PM or post on this forum

Job Description:

- Translator - I'm looking for a Japanese to English translator

- Programmer - I'm looking for someone who will be able to pull the script from the game and make a simple English patch with the translations.

Ideally the person I hire will be able to do both however if not I'll just have to hire two separate people.

Additional comments:

-The game can be found here ( ) and I will include the price of the game in the payment.

-Voice of Darkness is a corruption heavy game with a puzzle / resource management gameplaye style. The goal of the game is to corrupt all of the people who come into the mansion into sex deviants within the time limit. The game includes, BSDM, yuri, gender bender, futa, candle play, sleep sex and more.

Last edited:

eliasstein

Mar 5, 2019
i think that i can modify the game im not sure at 100% if this method works perfect but we can try right? oh and sorry for my english i'm spanish speaker if you are interested can contact me in discord my username is

kutakikaari#5195

Reactions: Alexandar04

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
i think that i can modify the game im not sure at 100% if this method works perfect but we can try right? oh and sorry for my english i'm spanish speaker if you are interested can contact me in discord my username is

kutakikaari#5195
Sent you a friend request on discord.

Reactions: eliasstein