looking to upload a game?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
im new to this site and fell in love with it,
i am planing to upload a new Japanese/english game that just got released,

but im kinda confused about how to upload a game using the requirement's that this site has provided,
the site state that i have insufficient privileges to post a game threads here,

the rules thread's dos not state or give hints on how to upgrade myself to achieve this,

sorry for being a noob but can anyone give me a better explanation on this subject?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

but im kinda confused about how to upload a game using the requirement's that this site has provided,

the rules thread's dos not state or give hints on how to upgrade myself to achieve this,

sorry for being a noob but can anyone give me a better explanation on this subject?
Follow those uploading rules but create the thread in Game Requests. Notify an uploader or moderator when it's completed and they will QA and move it.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Ok, a little more info. There are three ways to share games here (easiest to most complex):

1) Send a moderator or uploader a download link for the game (see Approved File Hosts).
2) Create a game request in the Game Request forum and include a download link with it.
3) Copy/Paste the full upload template from the Uploading Rules and create a game release thread in the Game Request forum.

Pro tip: Choose #2. (unless you're looking to become a volunteer, then muddle your way through #3)