Unity - Lord Goblin [v0.25] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Minipax84

At the moment it's just a lot of grind for very little payoff; with mechanics that don't work properly and straining your PC. No gallery, no real save system, list goes on.

I understand what people mean when they say this game has potential, but that is simply not where the game is right now; pre-Alpha or not.

What I do like is the character design, the concept. Also have to note the extra effort of voicing the characters, though it's never really meant much to me in these games. I'm also not really a fan of these uncanny animations, but a lot of people do seem to love them so feel free to take that as a plus or minus.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ronlongschlong

Looking forward to seeing this one progress.
    Goblins and hotties lookin good. Maybe add a goblin girl or some other fantasy races for diversity beyond what's currently available. Be sure to keep an eye on it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Hard to give a review for an early game but for now ill say this, so far so good. The visuals are top notch, the girls are hot, the gameplay is new and unique, the sounds are great. Given how I am so used to the standard renpy VNs, its not to get away and enjoy something so different. Funny to think you need at least some sort of GPU to play so im not sure how many people wont be able to enjoy this game but everything will get optimized in due time.

Looking forward to see where the future takes this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dardinz

Really cool concept and amazing art. While it is only a demo at this stage, the gameplay already looks good. Looking forward to more interactions and hopefully the ability to change the costumes of the maids. Will be watching this one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JinNic

I really like where this game is going, extremely good art work and great idea behind the game developing. All in all a great beggining of this project and looking forward to where it leads. Hope this game gets the support it deserves because it has a potential to grow to be on the top list of games on here.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

I hope this game goes a long way.
    Just the demo gameplay left me wanting for more. I love the Art style and the characters also appear to be quite unique and different from another. The management gameplay looks quite good so far. Can't wait for the next release.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

El Presidente

Before you download it let's skip to the point:
    This is more than a teaser than an actually demo. Even the story intro is a teaser and doesn't explain why a goblin is becoming a lord. This teaser give just a taste of the gameplay and the only sex scene.
    But, the animation is very good. Any main character is animated and voice acted. All girl are good. Overall, i hope it will survive the expectation but they need to release a more tangible gameplay
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zurcarak15

it might be short but the quality of the works shows the value of the project,
    with a good mechanic, future plans like with the cleaning rooms, possible events with humans and possibly other goblins, and ofcourse the incredible art in the scene and the rest of the game
    I only hope for more maids in the future