Unity Lord Goblin [v0.25] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
so next update the earl will raw doggy the witch?really good
Only if he's bug fixed.
I'd really like a prostitution route to be working, with a character's dialogues and personality changing because of it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save? or a way to avoid all the grinding again?
Three files should be in \Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Lord Goblin\Lord Goblin
Upgrade the lab to trigger the Azlea submission scene.
For anyone unable to trigger town, romance, duke encounter and/or having various other glitches - stop rushing through. Unity is dogshit, it ain't Ren'Py, it breaks when you hold skip button or press next too often.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
I don't think he has anything, the last update is two Azalea scenes with art, one in your chambers and one in the dungeon, and some minor stuff like voiced lines and cost tweaks.

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
I don't think he has anything, the last update is two Azalea scenes with art, one in your chambers and one in the dungeon, and some minor stuff like voiced lines and cost tweaks.
That's really not much indeed but the art is really good though !

Reactions: Sp3

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Does it still have the bug during the blonde & brunette event, I think they were changing or bathing or something and the game froze

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I liked Goblin and Az'ea's backstory and development a lot~
The characters are surprisingly...layered. The MC, Lord Goblin, was the runt and became Az'ea's whipping boy before the Leviathan flipped their power dynamic for a laugh--but in the tribe he was neglected and ridiculed more than abused, from what I remember. His dialogue options betray how clever he is (or can be) if they are an indication of his ability to reason and make inferences based on available information, but nobody in the tribe gave a shit and Az'ea always punished him for anything that wasn't ass-kissing.

Which then adds a layer of irony to the game; if the goblins had been better to him, he might've led them to success as a warband instead of getting blasted to cinders. If Az'ea had been better to him, she might've successfully turned things around in the manor and her territory; meaning she'd've had the resources to do the ritual properly or not even wanted to do the ritual at all. Instead, a demon lord makes everyone's lives better by taking pity on the resource that literally no one--the demon included--recognized as having value.

Az'ea is a weird sort of parallel, but instead of scorn she became an object of fear: she's hot, powerful, and clearly intelligent but her preconceptions are so strong that she can only leverage her intelligence in specific ways. Her development is experiencing, for the first time, a situation where someone has power over her and isn't abusing it--a pattern of behavior that was so firmly engrained into her that it was literally the only way she could understand the world and relationships.

Beth, Clionha, and Dahlia haven't been explored as much but they're clearly trying to assert their worth in ways that were ignored, challenged, or ridiculed by the people around them. Their "Love Routes" will, I imagine, be a lot like Az'ea's: a combination of hentai-dicking, lust spilling out from the portal, and getting to do what they love without the bullshit will make them want to stick around.

I also imagine the Earl Route would be the opposite; he'd push in the opposite direction and reduce them down to only being good for sex and servitude. It would also reinforce Az'ea's belief that the strong must/should/will always enforce their will on the weak, and--particularly--that her magic makes her deserving of abuse.

I could easily be overanalyzing this and seeing patterns where none exist, but if I'm right (or even on the right track) then it's a clever arrangement of characters and their roles in this silly story. A "hero" making things worse and a "villain" accidentally resolving the end-game conflict would fit this pattern, but so would the resolution being an anti-climax where Lord Goblin tried to point out a solution repeatedly only to just do it after being ignored and solve the problem while everyone's arguing about it.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is goblin avoidable?
Cosidering that he is the MC no, I dont think so :D Also there is a very small buildup of portal power even if you dont use magic so you have to perform the ritual at least a few times.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes