EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Labelf95.jpg

Overview:
Lord King
- this is a post apocalyptic visual novel, with elements of strategy. You will meet nine girls (with more to come): each with their own unique character traits and personalities. You will be able to 'recruit' each of them into your harem.

Each of them has her own personality and will treat you differently. Develop a romantic relationship with those you like, and choose the one who will one day be your wife-queen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: ArchonStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

vica_bedroom13.jpg pamela_anal_rough01.jpg bride_first_night04.jpg lori_date30.jpg shrew_taming28.jpg 891133_20201026085313635.jpg cat14.jpg chts08.jpg 058.jpg bahuton_brings_danka05.jpg 1.jpg loriboobjobbefore.jpg 074.jpg megan_negotiations08.jpg queen_intro08.jpg 2.jpg screen.jpg map.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Lord King - this is a visual novel with elements of strategy. You are going to face everything that includes in life of the lord: controlling other people, obedience to the queen, intrigue and honesty, rebellion and wars, betrayal and loyalty... It's only depends on you what kind of ruler you want to be.
>read the overview
>see the screenshot ingame
>read the overview

<repeat for 30m

hahaha, this is a visual novel?, i was thinking this was some kind of strategy in the middle age, or something like that, go to give a try.

Thanks for upload!

• Haha
Reactions: nekdo and DrFree

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Lord King [v0.1] [ArchonStudio] (124 MB)
80 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
>read the overview
>see the screenshot ingame
>read the overview

<repeat for 30m

hahaha, this is a visual novel?, i was thinking this was some kind of strategy in the middle age, or something like that, go to give a try.

Thanks for upload!
Ah, I was too focused on girls.:sneaky: It is "some kind of strategy in the middle age" though.;) It has simple strategy elements. I think, I'll add some screenshots to show them.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The quest log says that I need to talk to Tink but I can't find him. I've been to every clickable area on different days and I don't see anyone that I haven't already clicked on. I think I'm in the middle of the second week.

Does anyone know where to find Tink?

Reactions: WildDancer

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The quest log says that I need to talk to Tink but I can't find him. I've been to every clickable area on different days and I don't see anyone that I haven't already clicked on. I think I'm in the middle of the second week.

Does anyone know where to find Tink?
Tink is in gym. You can to talk to him anytime he is there.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i think this games biggest weakness would be english is poor not bad but not good. it gets the point across at least. the art could definetly be better i would focus on trying to improve on that. aside from that the game is actually ok. i liked it at least. and you even get the options to be good or bad. only thing that could ruin the game for me so far is if tribe member whom i assume is the MC's sister but let's say housemate ends up being raped while shes a slave. if that doesnt happen then this game has a chance if it does well ...good luck? :sneaky:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Not bad for a start, it's nice to have good/bad type of choices, increasing weapon % above 50 has any impact?, soldiers seem to perform the same at 70%, but a bit more more proofreading is needed.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes