Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lord King [v1.5] [ArchonStudio]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -
ANOFILES -> /
MIXDROP -> /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is it just me or was the 1.5 Update very short ? I mean shorter as the last ones. I needed only 5 Minutes to play it :rolleyes:
Well, there is a real war going on... It is causing a lot of problems over there (like him not being able to get paid and worse).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, there is a real war going on... It is causing a lot of problems over there (like him not being able to get paid and worse).
Right? I know of a few devs (that are thankfully still alright) that are like :

Unwashed masses : "Where update? Why you so slow?!? Update when?!?"

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Downloaded 1.5, first time I played this game so its a fresh start, and after meeting with Cuman for the first time and then going to sleep, an event happens where mutants invade the city, which I assume (and guess) shouldn't happen this early.

Reactions: The_Boi

kirs5s

Oct 8, 2021
Downloaded 1.5, first time I played this game so its a fresh start, and after meeting with Cuman for the first time and then going to sleep, an event happens where mutants invade the city, which I assume (and guess) shouldn't happen this early.
Ye I have the same problem.

Reactions: The_Boi

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ye I have the same problem.
Yes, this bug has been reported and I passed it on to him, hopefully, he can get it fixed soon.

Hi, are you serious? Could you give me a spoiler, if it is the "player" mc who does it or how the situation develops. (Just in case, I haven't played this game in more than 1 year)

Thanks.
Yes.
so is vica the mc sis or mom?
Sister.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Hi, are you serious? Could you give me a spoiler, if it is the "player" mc who does it or how the situation develops. (Just in case, I haven't played this game in more than 1 year)

Thanks.
Mutants overrun the entire city, all the districts fall with "Nord" holding out longest. Taina wants to stay behind and "defend to the last drop of blood" for some retarded reason. You can choose to let her or refuse and drag her ass with you as you retreat.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I temporally fixed this by using the 1.4 Multi-Mod that is linked in the OP for anyone interested. Of course you won't be able to access the 1.5 content but still...

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Mutants overrun the entire city, all the districts fall with "Nord" holding out longest. Taina wants to stay behind and "defend to the last drop of blood" for some retarded reason. You can choose to let her or refuse and drag her ass with you as you retreat.
Yes.
oh man and I was getting excited thinking the mc had something to do with it :HideThePain: ,anyway thanks for the answer.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I temporally fixed this by using the 1.4 Multi-Mod that is linked in the OP for anyone interested. Of course you won't be able to access the 1.5 content but still...
Huh, that's actually quite clever, using the old mod "issue" to fix a temporary workaround, then extracting a fresh copy and playing that without the mod to get 1.5 to work (until an update and assuming modded saves work).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lord King [v1.5] [ArchonStudio]

Android COMPRESSED Version

SIZE ~ 438 MB

- - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: ninhoxp and Thy4nd

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
What happen to the almighty queen? And her guard forgot his name its been a while I haven't play

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
having the same problem first time playing this game an bam an bug hope they fix this soon

Reactions: Swish6969
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes