2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c0f4cdcb4f2c921b8a2366e2439dec6a.jpg

Overview:
The game tells the story of a guy who returned from a summer camp for IT geniuses to his house in which his relatives "neighbors" are waiting for him. During the summer, various events took place with each of them that had a dramatic impact on life and our main character will have to deal with all the strange events that await him in the city.

Use modern and interesting gadgets, play new interactive games, decide how you will be a person - you will become the dominant and bloodthirsty bastard or you will be a loving and protective guy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-24
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Developer: Dragon Cake -
Censored: No
Version:Chapter 1 Part 1b (0.138.73) Extra
OS
: Windows, Android
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

Qm7rVBkKbWU.jpg J-z4eHIwE4k.jpg 0QIE1lXxXKI.jpg 5Mgbq-Lv_O4.jpg cKl2Kr5j9zk.jpg RFVZxAb3-bE.jpg qbCCLLzD-QA.jpg 2020-02-25_13-02-34.png AfterAnnMom_21.jpg KateSMS_3.jpg NicoleMission_89.jpg NicoleSMS_2.png Prolog_67_5.jpg

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
A. You will become the dominant and bloodthirsty bastard or
B. you will be a loving and protective guy.

I'll go with door A, Bob :LOL:
Edit: OK played it.
- There are actually 3 paths: Love, Dom, Don't care (which possibly leads to Cuck)
- Engrish is pretty bad. e.g. "the priest looks so elastic" (I can only assume that a Russian slang for boobs or booty also translates to priest)
- Early choices are already on the "out there" side e.g. First time you meet mom, you have to pick Stroke (her ass) or slap (her ass) to continue, so pretty sure this ain't gonna be a game for everyone.

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm might be interesting if an unofficial incest patch happens. Any chance for impregnation down the development chain since there is a creampie tag? Definitely will choose option two for the development of the main character's persona because i am a nice man.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag, is this something the mc does to someone or something that happens to the ladies from an antagonist?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Not needed ... they are his Mom and sisters. Kinda confusing.
Rough english btw. ... russian dev i believe since "russian" is the 2nd language.
Oh i see, i didn't download it yet so i didn't know the specifics but it is on my watchlist to see how it develops. I will most likely download if a pregnancy tag is eventually added.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Looks like a serious game from the preview pictures, definitely like the rendering style, will give it a try.,

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Currently at work, if someone already tried it, is there enough content? Based on the version, there should be...
I didnt tried it yet but the version number might be misleading as the file is rather small and he only got 2 patrons so far.

Here's a message he posted on patreon mid-july :

Ok, it's time to tell a little about the game.
The game is an interactive visual novel with a set of cool features and a lot of hot content.
I try to focus on the plot, but the priority is of course the visual design.
I have never been and even now I’m not a game designer, but only a self-taught programmer and I hope you’ll just have fun playing one of my first games of this genre :)
The first chapters will be free and laid out as soon as they are ready. Extra-build for the Patrons will also be included in them, a little extra money will be included, as well as secret scenes: 3
Thanks everyone, have fun!
The demo was made the 15th of august. So this would be version 0.01 or 0.1 usually with the usual format that is used in this forum. on most game.

Reactions: Paranormal erection

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So after the phone call from Otto, nothing else happens. Am I missing something? or is that sum total of content available?
I didn't find anything either after that call. So i think it's over, or there's a bug leading to a black hole.

Reactions: johnr4321
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes