2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
i mean the game open world is so complex than the Game developer would quit this game after he release 3-4 versions ... So if you want to start a game which would definitely be abandoned you can try this ....

Reactions: SirAuron20

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
when i saw this game i say to myself "this game is going to be great" dont know why but thats what i think, i have a feeling about this game, i hope the developer is not quitting the game, this game have some big potential to be one of the biggest

Reactions: ubblesnop

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I love these style of games. But I'll wait until I know it won't be abandoned.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
a nice try dev but that version number is still a far cry from tangling with Archimedes constant. ya just gonna have to put on your big boy pants and do better :D

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Rape in the bathroom don´t work correct (when you do it the pics go to the gallery) freeze when Mom enter the bathroom.

For me the complete Demo is buged and I can´t do nothing. I think the version before was better and you can do more as this version.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
- Early choices are already on the "out there" side e.g. First time you meet mom, you have to pick Stroke (her ass) or slap (her ass) to continue, so pretty sure this ain't gonna be a game for everyone.
First time playing it and that's as far as I got before deciding it wasn't going to be for me.

I can't play creeper MC's.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
There is a walkthrough? Because besides the sister rape at the bathroom that is bugged, I can't do anything else... I visited mom at her work, but nothing more, can't even masturbate thinking about the other girls, nothing is implemented yet... this game could be great but not at the moment...

Reactions: blackpegasus
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes