EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
logo 2.png

Overview:
Your life hasn't been a success since you left the high school. You are bouncing from one work to another trying to make some money, you don't have a lot of friends and you are generally pretty sad with how things turned out, but you are trying your best to make something out of it. Your father suddenly disappeared in your childhood, which doesn't help at all. At least you have a supportive girlfriend which you are glad about. You wonder what would happen if you had the power to make all the wishes come true... And there comes an opportunity, but at what cost? Will you do what it takes to fulfill your dreams or fight it to save your family? Remember, in this story decisions matter.
Situations like rape and NTR are entirely avoidable.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-02
Release Date: 2021-02-02
Developer: AgentGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.5 NTR
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
NTR version (includes non-NTR path)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Non-NTR-only version Ep.4
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches: -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Walkthrough/Gallery Mod - Walkthrough Mod
*This port/version/patch is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

423947_ep01_dziewczyna_1.jpg 423949_ep01_lezenie_w_domu_5.jpg 423950_ep01_nie_ostrzegac_20.jpg 423951_ep01_nie_ostrzegac_24.jpg 423952_ep01_szkola_45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
a lot of tags for a first relese,gonna give it a try and see it it lives up to them or there just for future updates EDITED : gave it a try and there's one tag missing and thats NTR.... hard pass for me since its unavoidable no matter what you chose . Maybe someone can add the tag so others can get a heads up??

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
On the other side - looks like the are choices in the game and for one specific scenario, that still ends up in some type NTR path, but i see in unpacked renders that there's one option don't doesnt include NTR but maybe im wrong, because MC is still making a deal.

Im okay with optional NTR paths that i explore as my second or later playthroughs, but not unavoidable one.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Oh yeah, better to start with ''retard'' type of insults after acting like a drama queen right of the bat, but that's offtop.

On the other side - looks like the are choices in the game and for one specific scenario, that still ends up in some type NTR path, but i see in unpacked renders that there's one option don't doesnt include NTR but maybe im wrong.

Im okay with optional NTR paths that i explore as my second or later playthroughs, but not unavoidable one.
All 3 paths currently lead to NTR.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
All 3 paths currently lead to NTR.
Yep, that's true. I tested it right now.

I think that if you provide some choices in the game, you should include the outcomes that doesn't end up like the one in this first version of the game.

But maybe this is the full NTR game and this is how the dev envisioned it storywise, then it's okay because well there are people that like that and i don't hate this specific group of people like many others on this site, because they didn't do anything bad to me. :rolleyes:

Other than that, this game feels a lot like Dreams of Desire and the dev will certainly go into that direction but with less vanilla fetishes.

Renders and character models look nice, ''landlords wife'' should have her name changed, grammar is alright.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Yep, that's true. I tested it right now.

I think that if you provide some choices in the game, you should include the outcomes that doesn't end up like the one in this first version of the game.

But maybe this is the full NTR game and this is how the dev envisioned it storywise, then it's okay because well there are people that like that and i don't hate this specific group of people like many others on this site, because they didn't do anything bad to me. :rolleyes:
Yeah I am also fine with NTR for the most part. However forcing it is a big meh tbh.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah I am also fine with NTR for the most part. However forcing it is a big meh tbh.
Yep, if dev will decide to change that up and include other outcomes i think it will be cool.

Story bits seem interesting enough to make me invested in this more on supernatural side world.

Reactions: Ahmerim1
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes