DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
why why all the fuzz ? i played this game like 5 times and there was only 1 NTR sence where the cops sucks the black guy and sence where the black guy feels the landlady nothing more than this lol

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Mafia dude bangs his mom in the original release, you have the option to watch, or wait on the porch while he was doing the deed. 2nd one the cop of course, but I always felt NTR was alright, as long as it fits the story, and the MC isn't some whiny little bitch. MC hated it, and was the catalyst for revenge, or to join in doing what they do to others. The story took a turn after the censorship, where suddenly the MC is very moral...the branch seamed to go away...or at least was pushed back to later in the story, yet to be revealed.
Honestly, if I was the Dev, I would just tune out/ignore the NTR crybabies, and make the game as you see fit.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Got a request for this one and decided to do it! Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated for Chapter 3 Part 2
Note:
I went ahead and updated this anyway, even thought the dev said there could be code changes in the next version IMPORTANT: If you are going to play this version keep your save file form the end of Chapter3 Part 1, or you have have to start over when the code is changed. You have been warned.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3 Part 1

Or you can:
Was unfamiliar with your walkthroughs until now. Kudos to you for making them organized and easy to follow.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I like seeing the modders and game devs get together and have fun. I've done that once and it was a blast. :p Maybe give each other a shout-out and throw a challenge to each other in there?? :sneaky:
I will say I've played each version just recently - am recovering from back issues due to working more at home. So I took the time to dig thru this list of "possible games" I've had sitting there. With the last version, the situation does make more sense when it comes to Carl's motivations but I do remember thinking the first version was more Carl putting the MC in his place. The feeling I got from the first version was Carl saying "I'm the alpha. And I'll make sure you'll never forget that lesson." Just so you know, there's real world shit like that happening all the time. You get new job and they'll pick on you or do stuff to let you know "I call the shots here." That's the feeling I got from that Carl interaction so either way was fine with me.
But the one thing that is better with the new route is it seems more of a possibility that Carl can work with you. Yeah I know he's gotten mad, upset and angry and tried to take you down a notch. But let me explain- After the decisions around what to do with Carl near the end of the last version, I suddenly had a thought. Seeing as MC is now able to be "Carl's boss", I had this idea about the MC using a "carrot and stick" deal with him. As in "Carl, I get that you're a badass and I know you're practically on or near my level so I respect you for that. I understand your anger and I'd do the same thing but a little differently. But... I'd rather have you as my friend and here's what I propose: Europe and all those ladies are yours and yours alone. I won't do a thing against you and will help you there without hesitating... so long as you do your utmost best to help me with the situation I'm in and be my wing man when needed for the ladies." The reason I'd say that is I get the impression that some gals won't so easily join you and having dueling powers combine their strengths, anyone, any lady, anything is good as yours.

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017

Edit: Updated to Chapter 3 Part 1

Or you can:
Pretty good, I'd say. There are a few inconsistencies but those are likely to be the fault of imprecise coding.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Pretty good, I'd say. There are a few inconsistencies but those are likely to be the fault of imprecise coding.
Do you have specific variables or location, so I can be certain they are not on me? I doubt they are but I will certainly look into it.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Do you have specific variables or location, so I can be certain they are not on me? I doubt they are but I will certainly look into it.
One thing I noted was where MC crashes the car with Carl's lackeys in chapter 1, he should've received a morality point

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
1590645616526.png
This is the choice to crash the car, there is no Morality point listed in the script, I have also accounted for the rest of the Morailty points in chapter one, they are all where they are supposed to be according the the script file in my walkthrough. Is it possible that just didn't get coded?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 672773
This is the choice to crash the car, there is no Morality point listed in the script, I have also accounted for the rest of the Morailty points in chapter one, they are all where they are supposed to be according the the script file in my walkthrough. Is it possible that just didn't get coded?
Yeah, that's what I am thinking, we'll get it fixed in the next update

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Renders in this game are really good, Olivia the GF is just beautiful :love:
now the things i don't like about the game are all the magic/demon BS and the look of MC's dick, so yeah...
tough life, i know :D

any chance that you change it? :unsure:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The easiest way to satisfy both camps is to make it avoidable. That upsets some NTR and non-NTR people for some reason. But it's the only solution if you want both to be ok with it. Devs should be free to create the game they want though. I can't stand NTR so it's unfortunate when I see an interesting game that has it, since there aren't that many high-quality 3dcg games around with decent content. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it. People need to chill

Kit2345@

May 20, 2020
Ntr scene with mom and black guy completely blocked , there no way to trigger it , I was hoping to see that , and lots of scene also blocked like that demon girl masturbate

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a damn update schedule? Or the dev just randomly develop the game and releases update when he wants?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is there a damn update schedule? Or the dev just randomly develop the game and releases update when he wants?
You pretty much just described like 99.8% of the Dev's m8, there is no release schedule for this one nor almost any of the games out there. Unless someone just started a new game or a new project expects updates to take 4 weeks minimum.
New games get releases done within 3 to 4 weeks and when they got enough people hooked it starts slowing down to 5/6 weeks and then after a few more it goes to 8 weeks minimum and best of all when it gets to a good point you suddenly get surprise project number two announced and in the working and then it becomes a sudden taking turns to releasing update for 1 and then update the next making them take turns and all of them having at least 6 weeks per update.

so long story short for your answer, no.When he/she/whatever worked on it enough to the point they could slap an update number on it before releasing the next one is when you get a release date.

Reactions: black1ch

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Ntr scene with mom and black guy completely blocked , there no way to trigger it , I was hoping to see that , and lots of scene also blocked like that demon girl masturbate
It's was the same for me when I try to trigger the NTR scene with the Mom, by hitting him with the bottle. I remember it had two options to trigger the scene.

1, was when u were send outside to wait and you were giving a choice to go inside to see what was happening.
2, Was when you were given the option to attacking the black guy.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes