Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
From what I've read in the thread there is just one canon storyline and ntr (dudes other than MC fucking romanceable females) occurs, you just can choose to not view those scenes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
My issue is more that the non-ntr options are too punitive. Mom gets her head slammed and a traumatic brain injury. Jesus. Why?

Couldn't the mc take the bj and convince Carl that's more humiliating?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
From what I've read in the thread there is just one canon storyline and ntr (dudes other than MC fucking romanceable females) occurs, you just can choose to not view those scenes.
I looked through the source code, after instances when she is ordered to preform some sexual act by Carl or by the demon, she feels tired and ill. Directly after her meeting with Carl (non-NTR) she is fine and the same can be said after MC is knocked out.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The game will be divided into three parts, mind control/corruption, love, and ntr. These paths are mutually exclusive and you would not come across NTR scenes if you have deactivated the option of NTR.
As for slowing the progress down, that's the price you have to pay when you're making a multiple choice visual novel instead of a kinetic novel.

With this post I'm gonna try the game out. The raging debate over whether the NTR content was avoidable or not had me on the fence honestly. I'm glad to see multiple paths even if it does slow down the main story-line of a game. Cheers and good luck with the game.

Reactions: Sihil

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Love (hate) the way the NTR works in this. Main characters you have a vested interest in? NTR. Oh and those magical corruption powers? No chances to use them on said people. Side characters that probably won't show up more than once? Yours to fuck.

Just wonder how long before they try to take the girlfriend away.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Love (hate) the way the NTR works in this. Main characters you have a vested interest in? NTR. Oh and those magical corruption powers? No chances to use them on said people. Side characters that probably won't show up more than once? Yours to fuck.

Just wonder how long before they try to take the girlfriend away.
dude stop spoiling the game before we play...thats not fair:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

User-Name

Dec 6, 2018
Was here when this first released and everyone was complaining for one side or the other, and now what many have said has come true. The dev caved and decided to fuck their game up giving in to popular demand and having "non-ntr" paths (in reality they're just contentless options), which is a waste of everyones time. NTR fans will enjoy it at first because that's the focus, but will fall out of it because of the very slow pace that'll come with having to do 3 separate paths when the team is made up of 2 people. Non-NTR fans will hate it because again, NTR will be the main focus and nobody will still be around by the time there's enough to get by in the other paths.

Personally (while the renders are fantastic and the models are great) I can't stand NTR, but the dev originally intended for this to be a purely NTR experience and could've potentially made a decent game for the crowd that enjoy it. Instead they've given in the screechers and whiners, and will end up with a game that nobody is really interested in. Mores the pity because if they were successful with this they might've gone on to create other games without NTR.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This game is F'd up on a lot of levels especially that Demoness and i enjoyed it a little bit too much tbh. I was going to backlog it but I'm trying to shorten it so i just played it instead.

Can't wait to see how this play out in the future updates.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Lord of Imagination-Ch.3 - P2 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Anyone got anything on the error on "offer" that pops right after the stuff with the female cop at the top?
before meeting Ashley that is.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes