Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lord of Imagination [Ep.4.5 NTR] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
424029_logo_2.png

Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that adds hints in dialogues that give points or different routes in the game Lord of Imagination.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2020/09/17
Game/Creator: AgentGames
Modder: Joker Leader
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: Ch.4 Non-Ntr / Ch.4.5 Ntr
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Non-Ntr Ep.4: -

Download Ntr Ep.4.5: -

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I did, but nothing shows up when the choices come.
Same for me
Did you guys perhaps use unren before? If so, replacing Scripts.rpa won't work as the extracted files will take precedence, thereby reverting the changes made by this mod. The easiest fix then would probably just be to run unren again, overwriting the previously extracted files.

JokerLeader Might be a good idea to distribute the changed files directly instead of packing it up in an rpa to avoid this.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Did you guys perhaps use unren before? If so, replacing Scripts.rpa won't work as the extracted files will take precedence, thereby reverting the changes made by this mod. The easiest fix then would probably just be to run unren again, overwriting the previously extracted files.

JokerLeader Might be a good idea to distribute the changed files directly instead of packing it up in an rpa to avoid this.
The files if unpacked won't show the mod, at least if the original files are still in .rpa

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The files if unpacked won't show the mod, at least if the original files are still in .rpa
Just took a clean install, placed the files from the modded scripts.rpa into the game directory with the original scripts.rpa still there and the willpower +-1 shows up for me.
Are you sure you didn't mix something up while testing? This should work, as the two guys above who used unren already demonstrated.

EDIT: Did you maybe have the original .rpy files out while testing? These would be recompiled to .rpyc on game start and overwrite your modded files. You could distribute the .rpy files instead of the .rpyc files in a zip archive. This should cover all bases.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Looks like you have not uploaded the CH4 scripts.rpa file.
The one you download is the CH3 it is dated the 17/09/2020
The CHAPTER folder is fine.
Help please.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Mod is now updated for the new version of the game