Unreal Engine Abandoned Lord of the Whore [2021-07-16] [E.J. Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1604947095374.png

Overview:
In the game Lord of the Whore you have to fight against terrible and powerful opponents - including dragons and even the Witch Quenn himself, who killed your family. One of the main features of the LOTW game will be the appearance of supporters with the help of which completely new plots will be played out ... An even richer world awaits you, inhabited by brave heroes and cunning villains, relentlessly surprising with numerous attractions, unexpected enemies and a personalized approach to storytelling.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2021-07-16
Developer: E.J. Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 2021-07-16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

817452_5.png 817451_4.png 817450_3.png 817449_2.png 820177_Screenshot_2.png 820176_Screenshot_3.png
820175_Screenshot_4.png 820174_Screenshot_5.png 1.png t3.png t2.png t1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" For now I would like to understand whether it is worth continuing the game. ""

That's a question that only you, mister dev, can answer.

If you believe in your game, it's worth it.
If you dont believe on it, then it's not worth it. It's all up to you.

Having support or not doesnt mean it's worth it or not.

Nobody can decide that but you.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
So we play as a guy who walks around a battlefield with our dick hanging out (not a wise choice) and do kill quests to fuck naked peasant women? Not going to lie this does not entice me to hit download.

Also Unreal Engine? It's great for really top tier AAA games but it takes way to much time and effort to polish a game into something worthwhile. I am not saying that if you stick with it you can't make an amazing game, just be prepared to put in A LOT of time to do so.

I don't want to come off as entirely negative to your game though. Just starting to create a game is a big step and I congratulate you. I hope you do put in the effort and make an incredible game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Watch for wild life ... trolls the size of mammoths roam about!
Also ... there are no slaves of Rome, just some alternate dimension lore for the levels of hell.
This could be sweet, coupled with some novel positions and some strange relationship skills.

Reactions: Codex07

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Developer Notes:

"the game is bugged, and other characters are made such as - horse, wargs, gobolins, spiders, people and elves"

If the other characters you mentioned are made, does that mean they are included in this demo version, or are they to be included later? This is not clear, and it's a large download to find out.

tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
Too big for anyone to bother testing it for you. From what I see here anything that has semi fluid animations and working gameplay with variety will succeed. So far not sure where you going with this, but there needs to be more anyone to support this.

Reactions: E.J. Studio
Feb 9, 2020
I think you should continue to work on it. You made the right decision using the unreal engine as it will not constrain you and will provide you with a solid platform to bring the game wherever your vision wants to take it. Do not be confused by those who would tell you that UE4 is somehow not the way to go. It will make things much easier for you in the long run. Unity is fine but it just not even close to being the kind of professional toolbox which you have with Unreal. The people who would perhaps be slowed down by it, are those who are unable to be comfortable with powerful languages and environments. If you are able to code using C++ then you are gonna be fine. If you do need to take a little time to refine your skills then it will just pay off in the future. If you have command of C++ you have no reason to limit yourself to a toy language like C# and Unity is just fine, but at some point you got to take off the training wheels. It sounds like you are going in the right direction to me. Just do it. Trust your instincts. You do not need other people to validate your choices. Go for it. You are right where you need to be. good luck -spiritofrabbit (ex-compiler developer for a tool maker whose name must not be spoke xD).

• Angry
Reactions: xbeo and bulwyi

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"" For now I would like to understand whether it is worth continuing the game. ""

That's a question that only you, mister dev, can answer.

If you believe in your game, it's worth it.
If you dont believe on it, then it's not worth it. It's all up to you.

Having support or not doesnt mean it's worth it or not.

Nobody can decide that but you.
This. No matter how much support you receive financially or emotionally, it won't matter at all if you don't have the passion to see it completed. Because if you don't feel strongly enough for the project, the only real motivation to work on it would be the pressure from your supporters and donators. That isn't healthy. Because at that point it is likely to end up as a product you aren't proud of, or simply stuck in perpetual development hell.

TL;DR: Work on something you want to do, not because someone tell you to do it.

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
This. No matter how much support you receive financially or emotionally, it won't matter at all if you don't have the passion to see it completed. Because if you don't feel strongly enough for the project, the only real motivation to work on it would be the pressure from your supporters and donators. That isn't healthy. Because at that point it is likely to end up as a product you aren't proud of, or simply stuck in perpetual development hell.

TL;DR: Work on something you want to do, not because someone tell you to do it.
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.<3

Reactions: ng728x

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
I'm confused.
The title implies a single whore (hooker, prostitute), yet it looks like he fucks anything with a twat after a battle.

Does he pay them each time, or does he prostitute them out to make them whores (plural)?
Or is this just another non-English speaking dev. that got the translation wrong?
Yes, you're right, I'm not an English-speaking developer. There is no description of the game due to the fact that I do not speak English well. The description of the game will be ready tomorrow. In short, this is a parody of The Lord of the Rings, an alternate world where a person is taken into slavery in a brothel to the orcs, and after that the story of this person begins.

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
I think you should continue to work on it. You made the right decision using the unreal engine as it will not constrain you and will provide you with a solid platform to bring the game wherever your vision wants to take it. Do not be confused by those who would tell you that UE4 is somehow not the way to go. It will make things much easier for you in the long run. Unity is fine but it just not even close to being the kind of professional toolbox which you have with Unreal. The people who would perhaps be slowed down by it, are those who are unable to be comfortable with powerful languages and environments. If you are able to code using C++ then you are gonna be fine. If you do need to take a little time to refine your skills then it will just pay off in the future. If you have command of C++ you have no reason to limit yourself to a toy language like C# and Unity is just fine, but at some point you got to take off the training wheels. It sounds like you are going in the right direction to me. Just do it. Trust your instincts. You do not need other people to validate your choices. Go for it. You are right where you need to be. good luck -spiritofrabbit (ex-compiler developer for a tool maker whose name must not be spoke xD).
Thank you so much!:)

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
Developer Notes:

"the game is bugged, and other characters are made such as - horse, wargs, gobolins, spiders, people and elves"

If the other characters you mentioned are made, does that mean they are included in this demo version, or are they to be included later? This is not clear, and it's a large download to find out.
Unfortunately not, but I'm working on it

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
So you're whoring them out to the orcs.

Not my cup of tea, but good luck with it.
QUOTE="DeUglyOne, post: 4144973, member: 187966"]
So you're whoring them out to the orcs.

Not my cup of tea, but good luck with it.
[/QUOTE]
Thx!