Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
I've maxed out on all 3 Women but not on my own stats I don't know how to increase the dancing stats they're still on zero and I don't seem to get any of them to change their outfits nor can I peep on the mother in the shower but the game is a hard slog to get where I am at the moment with very little reward hopefully as the game develops this will improve

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Super grindy, massive penalties for missing a chore or asking a favor, big sis that look older than mother, RNG, progression built on boring and uninteresting micromanagement of stats instead of building relationships...
Yeah, this game is shit.

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
to incrase easy your stats and add skill max and money c/user/blabla/AppData/LocalLow/NightCityProduction/Loser: "eat" file is your save file ,go to saveedit .com and open this file and cheange your value. Good Luck! :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Ouch...I tried to play god and I got burned. I thought I could alter what's in my chat topic inv. Even screenshot so I could put it back. After trying to change one diet to a marketing, my game won't load anymore. Tried to put it back by copying my screenshot of how it used to look, still won't load. Hopefully I can use modddjo's website to save myself 50+ hours of gameplay

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a few things I haven't seen anyone else mention yet.

- If you watch TV with mom you get xp in romance and entertainment (as well as relationship with her and she gains romance xp).
- If you watch TV when she's not in the room you either get entertainment and trivia xp or (I think) if your arousal is high you watch Skinamax and get entertainment and perverted xp.
- If you watch TV at midnight on Friday night or Saturday night, big Sis comes in drunk and you get different options depending on fitness and incest stat.
- At 23:00 on Friday night you can peek on mom and dad having sex with no stat requirement for a nice early boost to stealth and incest.
- If you want to avoid certain stats (like unhealthy), you can delete the topics with those stats from your inventory instead of using them. Delete doesn't work from the hot bar.
- Characters can only have 2 secondary interests but you can replace an existing one with a new one if you decide you want a different one. This also means that any new archetype will have to have at least 1 interest in common with the current one.
- If you help mom clean the kitchen at 16:00 it only takes 1 hour instead of 2
- You can clean the living room with as little as 10 stamina even though it costs 14
- You can workout with as little as 7 stamina even though the hard workout costs 14

Reactions: Jack-ish

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
to incrase easy your stats and add skill max and money c/user/blabla/AppData/LocalLow/NightCityProduction/Loser: "eat" file is your save file ,go to saveedit .com and open this file and cheange your value. Good Luck! :)

Saveedit .com is shutting down don't exist ;-) ^^ Other option?

thekaom

Feb 14, 2018
Overall I think this game has potential. I do like the conversation system, although I would suggest when initiating a conversation, to have a friendly reminder if you don't have any conversation topics selected (wasting an hour is annoying). Also, either increase the amount of experience gained, or decrease the rank up requirements. When we are getting on average +2 for every action, we have to do every action ~50 times to rank up once. That is a little bit too grindy for me. And I would have the room icons fixed (don't hide the room your in) because I keep clicking on rooms that I don't want to go to. It would also be nice to have little icons to show which girl is in which room (or highlight any room with a girl in it) so I don't waste my time clicking around. Not complaining, mind you, and I'm definitely going to follow this one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Another thing I would like to see is something in the navigation icons that shows which room the different characters are in (or can be triggered in via event like with sis coming home drunk if you watch movies at midnight) so it's not as necessary to remember everyone's schedule.

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
I finally managed to convert mom to a relaxed mother yesterday. It was a major effort. Big Sis actually has the most content though even without having a new archetype to move to. The only new scene I could find for "relaxed mom" is the option to peek on her in the bathtub in the morning. Otherwise it looks like she just changes her outfit.

I don't have all of the stats maxed so there could be stat gated scenes I haven't seen yet but I think the main ones that matter so far are incest level 1-2, stealth level 1, and humor level 1. If you use the video games start then raising either fitness or charisma to level 1 for the appearance boost is needed to talk with little sis as well which means grinding through to trivia level 1 first. I actually still liked the video games start the best anyway though because the focus boost is so useful.

Also a comment on the outfits. I'm hoping Baal doesn't fall into the trap of having a separate outfit for every archetype. That basically forces you to make a separate copy of every event that character is in for every outfit they can have and then go back and add new copies if you add another archetype they can have later. A few different ones isn't that big of a deal but I suspect the plan is to eventually have a LOT of different archetypes as new characters get added. I'd like to see more of a focus on adding additional options to scenes depending on the archetype rather than redoing an identical scene with a different outfit. I could see having groups of archetypes all share the same outfit though for each character. So maybe there's something like a prudish outfit, a casual outfit, and a slutty outfit or whatever.
With Stealth level 2, change the scene when you spy on the older sister in the shower. But it's the only thing I've seen different with this statistic.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Another thing I would like to see is something in the navigation icons that shows which room the different characters are in (or can be triggered in via event like with sis coming home drunk if you watch movies at midnight) so it's not as necessary to remember everyone's schedule.
There's no simple way to do this. A characters schedule changes based off thier archetype. IF I kept a characters schedule static like most games, then it'd be simple, but a characters schedule will change based off thier archetype, and there isn't a "schedule" file. Each event is is independant, and won't check for trigger until you enter a room. So...from a code perspective. The character doesn't enter the room, until you do. Making all rooms check with every scene change, would slow down the game as I add more locations and events to the game, and people are already complaining about the current tranisiton taking too long. (something I'm gonna try and optimize/reduce in 0.02.00)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Also a comment on the outfits. I'm hoping Baal doesn't fall into the trap of having a separate outfit for every archetype. That basically forces you to make a separate copy of every event that character is in for every outfit they can have and then go back and add new copies if you add another archetype they can have later. A few different ones isn't that big of a deal but I suspect the plan is to eventually have a LOT of different archetypes as new characters get added. I'd like to see more of a focus on adding additional options to scenes depending on the archetype rather than redoing an identical scene with a different outfit. I could see having groups of archetypes all share the same outfit though for each character. So maybe there's something like a prudish outfit, a casual outfit, and a slutty outfit or whatever.
Much like Bans, each archtype migration will add small variations to a characters schedule. I'll use Diane as an example here. I eventually plan on adding in a Health Nut type Archetype for Diane. Health Nut will not lay around and watch TV. Nor will she lay around and read. She'll be elsewhere doing other stuff. So It's not like I have to redo "the same scene" over and over again with each outfit. What I have to do is render a new schedule with each archetype. And if that's the case, Then modifying clothes is just a bonus. Plus, it's not limited to clothes. Health Nut Diane will probably be a little slimmer. And Trophy Wife Diane will be drastically different looking. ;)

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes