Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
what do you mean by bans?
Bans are topics they don't want to talk about - you'll lose relationship with them if you bring them up. Like sexual topics with any of your family.

To remove a ban, you need to change the archetype of the character, which you can only do with the mother, and doing so only results in a little bit of a change, so its really not worth grinding for. Though if you want, you'll need to get her fitness and money xp up to 100, then change her 2ndary interests to those listed under relaxed mother in her character card.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can confirm Mac version not working at all - will not even launch at all - and no window opens, so no error message to share

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is this going to get a Windows 32 bit version? The Windows version in the 1st post only is for 64-bit.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Playing it now, absolutely love it. The way Baal composes his characters meshes nicely with how I prefer to conduct my characters in these types of games, so there's this natural feel to it. Just lovely.
One tiny observation is that the location bar on the bottom of the screen updates when I change locations. That's nice, as there's no need to provide the location I'm currently in as a possible destination. However, this causes the positioning of certain room destinations to change depending on the room I'm in. I'm sure most people don't do this, but I mentally map out the order of the buttons on the bar with their destinations without really looking at them, and due to this, I often click on the wrong room. Barely even a trifle for me, and probably better than a greyed-out button at the bottom. I'll sort it out soon enough.
Anyway, thank you very much Baal and cheers!

CarlMarcs

Jan 19, 2018
Played through and enjoyed it. Few points that would make it better; faster transitions when traveling between rooms and an indication of where a character is. Traveling from room to room every hour to check where a character is gets tedious, made even worse by the slow fade-in effect each time you travel to a room. I really like the characters so far and the story seems simple in the best way. Might be a fault of my own, but it took me a while to figure out conversation topics where items you had to equip. still find that kind of weird in all honesty.

Reactions: wizyy and SlowDance

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone wanting to be able to shower again go to and change hasgroomed to 1.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
is there any sexual content ? and with whom
there's nudity, a bit of fondling and one video of your folks having sex. It's basically the games first release, there's just been a slew of bug patches since the initial release. That's why it might feel like there should be more, but the game hasn't actually even gotten to it's second release of new content yet. For an intial release I would say it's above average amount of sexual content. with the save editor, it's not even a tough grind anymore. But it'll be nice when the game finds a decent grind balance without cheating the data.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
there's nudity, a bit of fondling and one video of your folks having sex. It's basically the games first release, there's just been a slew of bug patches since the initial release. That's why it might feel like there should be more, but the game hasn't actually even gotten to it's second release of new content yet. For an intial release I would say it's above average amount of sexual content.
thanks ill now stop grinding

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Fixes shower bug, adds a "you are here" location marker, and reduces the transistion fade in/out by 25% .
The temporary appearance boost for the shower works now too which is nice for the gamer start.

Reactions: Baal7734
3.10 star(s) 107 Votes