Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You can have sex with passed out drunk Becky in latest AT.

Baal, I put in a bug report for SP, I dunno if you saw it. Basically you can break any stat check that allows you to boost beforehand by saving and reloading.

I have a question as well. How much do you discuss future plans? I'm kind of curious as to when you might expect to develop some of those alternate branches but I know some devs hate being asked those When questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarzan999

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You can have sex with passed out drunk Becky in latest AT.

Baal, I put in a bug report for SP, I dunno if you saw it. Basically you can break any stat check that allows you to boost beforehand by saving and reloading.

I have a question as well. How much do you discuss future plans? I'm kind of curious as to when you might expect to develop some of those alternate branches but I know some devs hate being asked those When questions.
Before I branch out with any character. I want a solid content "foundation"...ie. I want a path to sex them up, before I start making other paths available. I hate when devs make a "family focused" game and focus on everybody but the family. So I won't be focusing my primary development time on secondary branches of characters until they've got thier own Sex Mini-game. Once I'm at that point. I'll usually hold a vote for the next branch to focus on. That being said, My high teir patrons can and have been supporting the development of optional paths. That's why Immediagram Mother exists. Someone wanted me to start making a slutty branch for Diane. I'm currently working on a new branch for Gina, Diane, and Charlie, with others supporting the acceleration of Development for Becky, Tilley, and Jay. I hope that answers your questions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosguy

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, cool, thanks. I knew that the next updates were influenced by patron votes but they usually seemed to vote for the same thing ie. the more vanilla/love type path, so I didn't know when you'd be going for that other content. I do remember you saying before that too much of one path would basically incline you towards overriding patron votes at some point but I didn't know if you were anywhere near that point.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Okay, cool, thanks. I knew that the next updates were influenced by patron votes but they usually seemed to vote for the same thing ie. the more vanilla/love type path, so I didn't know when you'd be going for that other content.
If a vote results in more monogamous content for a character...the following vote won't have any monogamous options. If a vote results in dominance content, then the following vote won't have any dominance options...ect...

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Gina's last vote was between Stripper Gina, Cam Girl Gina, and Girlfriend Gina, and Girlfriend Gina won, so the following vote, will be between Stripper Gina, Cam Girl Gina, and Naughty School Girl Gina...none of which are monogamous branches.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I would recommend Queen Bee, as it is a dead end currently, but you can easily track back one step and than continue to
Less bitchy sister.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
i know am a bit to much, i have a 3ed Q: Restrained Mother to Repressed Mother i need Aggression to transfer how to get it ?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
And he also literally just answered about planned content. The Dev is working on two games at once and each has a two monthish dev cycle, so it's typically four months between releases.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
this game is amazing really amazing, and the best part was when he fucked older sis on the streets and they were drunk the mc said to her shhhh you going to wake mom that part had me on my knees :ROFLMAO:
but the only problem theres no good walkthrough out here if there was it will be perfect and saves us alot of time :cry: .

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
am missing an item in the hot bar to promote Restrained Mother to Repressed Mother what is it and how to get it ? thanks in advance.

CakGoder

May 1, 2019
I'm stuck at becky less bitchy to infuencer sister, any solutions? I already read the guide, but i dont see the promote button, did i do wrong?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Do you have enough immediagram followers? Honestly I don't remember which stage that is, so all I can say is check her profile in your phone and see what the requirements for promotion are.

3.10 star(s) 108 Votes