Seeking Loss of control, Being Dominated, Controlled, etc. Unwillingly

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Hello, this is my first thread so I may not be titling this quite correctly. If anyone has a better way to phrase it, that would be much appreciated (if I'm able to change the name of the thread? Idrk since I'm not very experienced with this site).

Anyhow, as for the topic of this thread, I am looking for games that involve you playing as the character being dominated, controlled, corrupted, milked, etc. While I said unwillingly in the title, I do think I should clarify a little as I am not exclusively looking for rape, more so anything with noncon/reluctance involved instead of anything expressly consensual. That is to say anything with rape, reluctance or anything of the sort is what I am looking for. The key idea is for the MC to have at least some levels of reluctance or unwillingness, whilst being dominated, mind controlled, corrupted, etcetera. I may be repeating myself a tad here but I am trying to be clear regarding what I am searching for. I don't mind whether the MC is male, female, trans, futa, whatever. I am less fond of male on male content but its not something I am expressly avoiding. Anything from dieselmine games (Milking Farm, Futanari Kanade) to Kemuriya games (Eden & Gehenna) or Bowei games are all on the table. I don't mind anything weird or degenerate, I rarely see anything that surprises me that much on the internet anymore. Transformation, Tentacles, Bugs, I don't really have a particular aversion towards any of them. At the end of the day what I'm looking for is a game where you can feel like things are being done to you whether you like it or not. Bonus points if it makes you feel lesser like the games from Philia's thread. I will say though some games feel a bit too boring for me, I would prefer to avoid the (comparatively) more vanilla settings of being a slave, in favor of the more unique settings like Lost in Laminate, but feel free to recommend anything. I'll try to compile and sort them a bit on this thread. I'll add a lot of the ones I've played so far in a bit.