Seeking Lost a game

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
looking for a game. is about a guy who comes to a new city, probably moves in with his cousin or aunt, can't remember but the person he moves in with owns a restaurant and he helps out with the restaurant by becoming a manager or something like that
many girls work with him because he rents them and ofc is a small harem because some girls move in with him and his family member
. sadly this is all i can remeber so i need help finding this game:)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
yoo its was this one thank you so much xoxo
So my first guess was the right one, you're welcome ofc and have fun. :)

P.S. Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you are from because your nickname suggests to me from where you might be, but I would like to make sure if we are from the same country or if it is just a coincidence that you have such a nickname.

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
So my first guess was the right one, you're welcome ofc and have fun. :)

P.S. Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you are from because your nickname suggests to me from where you might be, but I would like to make sure if we are from the same country or if it is just a coincidence that you have such a nickname.
Oh this nickname is a long story
but the shortstory is i played wow when i was like 13 years old and was google a good name for a warrior and this name came up so i kinda stuck with it all my life and im from sweden but everone thinks im polish

so yeah im swedish. and might i add dyslexis kinda why my english typing in soo bad

Reactions: Mario4don