lost daz assets

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
I recently moved all my Daz folders to a different drive as the other one was getting too full, but now when I load daz studio there's nothing there. Nothing on the smart content bit and nothing in the content library and I have no idea what to do.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I recently moved all my Daz folders to a different drive as the other one was getting too full, but now when I load daz studio there's nothing there. Nothing on the smart content bit and nothing in the content library and I have no idea what to do.
Have you tried going into preferences and changing where the location of the library is there? Should be that simple.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Have you tried going into preferences and changing where the location of the library is there? Should be that simple.
done that but only a few seem to come up. I'm also getting some message everytime I open Daz studio about a valid PostgreSQL CMS connection not being able to be established.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
So the Postgre error stopped after I reinstalled it, but even after setting my preferences to where I move my daz 3d libary to, I still can't see my downloaded assets. This is what my content preferences thing looks like if that helps

daz screenshot.png

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Ok nevermind so I got it working but, I also have this weird 4:3 box that makes everything in it blurry, what is it and how can I get rid of it and go back to how my daz screen used to be?

daz screenshot 2.png