single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I hope you not joking about fans part
I resumed work on it still on the story stage like I put so many character motivations in season 1.
So i need to flesh out and mc has more than 3 motivations to mov forwards and that is the main reason I stopped in process give me time i will come back with banger

thanks for reading it if you're interested follow me on X, patreon and itch store
Hi CN_69,

I think it is a very good game, but because it was not recently updated some of your game fans moved to different games (or simply forgot about this game).

But it looks like many previously popular games are finished now (or almost finished) and there is not many new good games, so now (near future) would be a great time for your excellent game to come back and win your game fans back!

And don't worry too much about some people complaining - there are always people who are unhappy about many things (just ignore these comments and concentrate on your awesome game instead).

Your game has an interesting story and great graphics (which is very important now when many games looks like cartoons) - so you have all the chances to be successful again. (y)

I wish you best of luck and hope that we all will see a new version (season 1?) soon. :)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes