Identify Lost in a Factory Reset

UltimatePichu

Jun 3, 2020
Recently had to factory reset my laptop. Had a game on there that I really enjoyed but I can't remember the title for the life of me. I don't remember the characters names but I'll try to give a description as best I can.

MC's dad was a military man, first scene is him going on shore leave to somewhere. Goes to a burlesque show and reunites with an old flame/one-night-stand. Turns out he knocked her up last time he was there. He invites her and her daughter to live with him and his son (MC) on base. They agree and MC is a brat to new half-sister.
Few years pass, woman divorces from dad and takes daughter back home, giving no heads-up to MC. MC and half-sister share a touching moment before the ladies leave.
More years pass, MC gets a call from half-sister asking to come visit at her home. Turns out she needs help with running a resort that was left in her care by her free-spirit mom.
I think I also remember something about a cousin who's a petite redhead, and blonde twins. Might be straight up imagining those parts though.

Sorry about the lackluster description. I didn't want to be too specific about what I remembered because I'm not sure if the younger MC moments are initially there of if they're flashbacks.
Anyways, thanks for whatever help yall can give. Loved this game and want to revisit it.