RPGM - Abandoned - Lost in Immoral Grounds [Ch.2] [Aikawa Aiko]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The only good thing this game has is the RPGM part, which looks clean and runs smooth. Other RPGMs are laggy or slow. On the other hand "loading assets" messages are not ideal.

Everything in this game is free, cheap and comes out of nowhere, everything is fanservice. If you want to watch copy pasted female assets doing things out of nowhere, this game is for you, but you could also search for famous content creators that offer this same themes, witout the loading screens and the RPGM mechanics that in my opinion, knowing the target demographics, only delay the execution of the scenes.

The story and the text has no value. If fits that its a dream world, so there are no explanations needed (its smart, but doesnt add any quality).
    Everybody knows those famous content creators that do this kind of things with way better quality, the same "kinks" and the same famous characters, so I would recommend seeking those, cause this one is obviously a quick fap but still, the gameplay elements as I say only get in the way.

If you really like someone in there, and you already saw every piece of material that exists, go for this game, but its 3.5GB, so you will have to consider if its worth. Not for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aymier09

Good buggy game, sexy characters, good animation and it is kinda hard to get around some puzzles. The creator is not the very best at explaining things but the story is not really the focus. There should be some journal system I think, maybe if there were more monsters other than humans too.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

rykdragon

Its in the "almost a good game" section but cant make it. Every thing make you felt ordinary. Lost in dream world is ordinary, every day happens that to anyone. Raped also ordinary like a eat food. Noone supprised or shocked that. "Here we go" is it a reaction to rape???

What the fuck is going on here? Where am I? Someone help me! Why dont you find odd to be here or fucked some creature not somebody? Creature rape you please react to that correcly!

Good character choose, so good animation but bad writing whitout imagination. Waste of potention... İf he rewrite this l will give 5 star.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

This game is genuinely a lot of fun =) The renders are very sexy, the characters are well-written and there is, in place, an in-depth dungeon-like system to allow for point-based relationships between summoned characters. Absolutely very enjoyable, it does not punish you for traps and lets you play and enjoy the game.
    The puzzles are somewhat complicated, so keep the guide provided handy!