3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Got to the end where you HAVE TO GO to the garden, I cant go back to view all the previous scenes and what not. Is there a work around other than not going there. I dont want to have to start back from the start
sorry, this is my first game, I made some mistakes that are being corrected on ver .54

Reactions: Nanyu

blabla12

Jun 10, 2017
sorry, this is my first game, I made some mistakes that are being corrected on ver .54
Well for being your firsr game is pretty good, but i'm curious what are your plans for the rest of the game? Are the gonna be different endings or game overs?

Aikawa Aiko

Jul 12, 2020
Well for being your firsr game is pretty good, but i'm curious what are your plans for the rest of the game? Are the gonna be different endings or game overs?
well, I want to add more scenes, clothes and characters. I need to think about different endings because I really dont want the player to miss out on scenes because of a certain choice, paths are an interesting idea but it would require reworking the scene system and all. There are many ideas that could work on future projects.

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
Here my FeedBack about the game for you Aikawa generally the scenes are great but if the animations could be slower so we can enjoy the scene as well without the lag part but overall I do also recommend setting up a discord server for players give you feedback since generally this forum takes time for developers to read Also i do want to know will you be adding like a betrayal scene where if for example Marie Rose decided to do something bad to Honoka I would very much like to see that implemented if possible one day or like Honoka decided to do something bad to marie rose after defeating her for betraying her!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
do we must replay the whole game all over again? bc it gives me an error about loading map147.json

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
you tried loading it ? if so yes, I redid the map to take the backtracking out and make everything accessible in one area
i tried to load my save(that was placed, IF i recall) at the end of the previous release...like outside the mansion and before the test-areas

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes