EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LiL Title.png

Overview:
Torei, a planet as reclusive as it is infamous, has opened itself to the galaxy. Known for its cultural inclination towards bondage, slavery, and the glossy material known as laminate, travelers are cautioned to be wary while on the surface-- some say the allure of a collar can surprise even the strongest willed, but many others simply find themselves caught in a system seemingly designed to enslave. And you just woke up in a Torean hotel, memory full of holes, without a credit to your name.

Can you make it off planet? Do you want to?

Thread Updated: 2023-06-06
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: GlossandGlamour - -
Censored: No
Version: 10.0e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others: (v8.0)

Capture1.PNG Capture.PNG UIEXAMPLE1.png UIExample2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Its bare bones text game there are sporadic images but they are few and far between. You are pretty much reading a story.

All the images are links in the HTML there isn't a separate images folder so I couldn't tell you what content there is further in the game.

If you like sci fi books then this may be for you, if you are after a quick fap then avoid.

There is no UI just read and select an option apart from that there is save/ load and a back button.

Its written in Twine but its not sugarcube so no easy cheating (not that i think there is anything to cheat)

Basic premise seems to be you are a human woman from another planet visiting a planet controlled by AI who are well into rubber and slavery. You've had your memory wiped and that is the basis of the story. I played for about 20 mis but got bored as reading isn't the thing i come here for.

Doesn't even list whether it's a male or female protagonist. Nor is there a screenshot of the UI.
Female protagonist
The UI is white text on a black background with blue text for hyperlinks - probably times new roman... I.e its stock twine.

Tags from the devlopers page are:
bondage
chooseyourownadventure
latex
literature
narrative
shiny
storytelling
writing
interactivestory
latexcatsuit
latexrubber
latexbondage

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I have played it and yes it is about CYOA and off beat. However the stroy behind it is alot better then most you find out. Don't just look and say Meh on this one. I almost did that and i am glad i did not. The story itself is a Mystery from the point of a MC and one of discovery about what is going on. I know it is not for everyone as are many games here but this one is worth a shot

Feb 26, 2019
I played version 4.4 of this a couple months ago. As said previously it's a mystery / investigation with a backdrop of a near future type world with sub latex/pvc/etc based kinks. You (female) start off waking up in a room with little to no memories, bound, and have to get your way free. You then have to get out of the building and doing so are exposed to the larger plot. The writing is pretty good with good scene descriptions. As it progresses, I seem to remember it being a little more open world than a simple CYOA. My opinion: if your kinks involve bondage, latex (or related clothing materials), and sub females then this is worth your time.

Reactions: aaroncarter

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
After seeing such games start, I keep hearing this song in my head and I dont know why. . .

All I can wish for is good luck !

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Currently, while it says it has 26 endings, several of those are incomplete. And there's a 27th one, incomplete as well. There is some sex in it, though afaik it's all oral.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I admit, I thought this wouldn't hold my attention for long. But goddamn it did.
The mystery kept my attention, the various ways of doing and handling things, well detailed and written.
I can't wait to see what the finished verion will have

Reactions: aaroncarter

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
The 5.8 is available on there discord (link in the game), it focus on the catgirl ending which is almost finished now

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Gonna try it, mainly because its something different from the "mc fucks everything that moves in the same way"

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
This is a great game even though mainly text driven. The writing is very good and there is a lot to do already. If you are a fan of submissive female protaganists and lots of latex then give it a go.

Sujulia

Sep 8, 2017
Throwing this out there for anyone asking - cheating is possible, but currently I don't think you can really gain anything - basically everything is either easy to get or unavoidable.

To cheat money
  1. Save game, press F12 in chrome, open tab named Application
  2. Select Storage/Local Storage then the only option below it
  3. Select the row with something in value (there will be one for each saved file)
  4. Copy its contents into a text editor
  5. Find the last value named "debt:" (almost at the bottom)
  6. Edit it to what you want it
  7. Copy back into the value column
  8. Select Restart/Load and Load the file
Just to mention - if you do this before you leave the hotel and increase the debt there, you will be stuck with many strikes with the riding crop lashes and no money...

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
This is a surprisingly good game, and a small one also.
Not a lot of pics, but the ones that are there are well chosen to fit the story.

Many different endings, trying to get them all will take you some time.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Honestly, I never realy play text based games as most of them arent written that well. This one is different, I realy liked it, the scenes are all well written and its very easy to get into this world. I guess you should be into latex to fully enjoy it but just the D/s is also very good in this game.
Some of the endings dont feel fleshed out yet and I whish there was a bit more freedom in how I can choose to play the game - for example getting some other characters to submit to me, but hey

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, this presses all my buttons **blush** it's got the latex (laminate), the bondage, the strong D/s and great writing. The writing and pacing make it feel like the world is large and has so much to discover! This could easily be a series of games! Love it!

4.90 star(s) 38 Votes